Skip navigation

Midlands Black Rock Sands, 7th Dec PHOTOS/VIDEOS Pg 7 onward

Back to the top

Midlands Black Rock Sands, 7th Dec PHOTOS/VIDEOS Pg 7 onward

il be happy to lead the way if gti mad doesnt.

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
Whoop whoop, all's looking good for tomorrow :D

Going to be hooking up with everybody at Bala, so keep an eye/ear out for UAM 8)

Catch yall tomorow!

p.s. if there's enough light I may be doing a Triangle run on the way back if anybody's interested :wink:

Richair

83' GTI 16v roadsport
96' BMW 328i Touring
90' HF Integrale 16v B-road slag Sold!
98' Honda ITR #1775 Sold!
89' GTI 16v Sold!
91' CRX 16v trackslag RIP

Back to the top

richair said

p.s. if there's enough light I may be doing a Triangle run on the way back if anybody's interested :wink:

What's one of those?  :dontknow:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

See you at Bala Lake Rich, I'll be at Toys R Us at 9.30am eating my breakfast  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
see you at bala in the morning gammy

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
:D  Had my day pass from the misses !! c u t mora folks!

Banner

Back to the top
Who will be meetig at Toys R Us in Oldbury?? names below please….

We leaving at 10.00?

1. Gammy
2. Daz (& Bert whos has loads of mk1's,but wrong time of year :0) )so will be co-driving !

Banner

Back to the top

black rock sands

:banghead: daz and gammy i sent you a pm saying my car is vor.
Hope you all have a good day and take plenty of pictures. :banghead:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
Did not get it Corkster ??

You can come with us if you want….plenty of room in mine or Mr G's ?

Let me know, ill even come and pick you up !

Daz

Banner

Back to the top
Any room for another MK1? Im based in Coventry and a trip to Blackrock Sands is sounding a bit good!!!

Back to the top
tell you dazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzle i went to see the TD today after a few weeks and i really miss driving it,if it was taxed i would have took it for a spin earlier
daz do i need sat nav??  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

black rock sands

dazzle thanks for the offer mate,think i will give it a miss,
have good day,looking forward to the pics.

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
oldspice .. come along, weather looking good too !
Bert.. sat nav (justin case ),spanners,torch,warm jacket,water,oil,heater matrix (got the matrix)etc
 :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
i will fit the matrix whilst were driving  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
I WILL definitely break down at some stage. My car still has its race battery on, which only just about turns over and starts the thing on a good day. No use for cold weather. So, I'll be taking a power pack too……

Back to the top
Bert,bet you'd have a go to at changing it on the move!

Banner

Back to the top
Nice one - see you all in the morning.

Back to the top
:dance:

Banner

Back to the top

black rock sands

not gona make this 1 , got the old girl started but its cuttin out after a bit  :banghead:  :dontknow:  :banghead:  :dontknow:  hope it all guz well 4 ya dont 4get to take sum piks and av fun…..

Back to the top
Never mind Denzul, you dont have much luck with your mk1.

I'll be at Toys R Us around 9.30am and grabbing a McMuffin  :wink: , see you in the morning, fuel the tank up  :y:

Had some minor surgery on the mk1 this morning, took it for tracking as she felt very light on the steering after fitting lowering springs, while I was there I could see the camber was out so altered the camber on the N/S to somewhere near right. When the ATS guy then checked the tracking it was 1 degree out, so we left it alone and went away without having to pay  :cheer: so  off I went, only to find it now skidded around light corners and veered to the left when going over manhole covers 8O  :oops: .
So back at home I got the ruler and the plumb bob out and set the camber up as straight as I could and off to ATS again, this time the tracking was a good yard out, got it put to straight ahead position and I'm pleased to say it's holding the road again  :y:  :y: , so all good here  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Never mind Denzul, you dont have much luck with your mk1.

I'll be at Toys R Us around 9.30am and grabbing a McMuffin  :wink: , see you in the morning, fuel the tank up  :y:

Had some minor surgery on the mk1 this morning, took it for tracking as she felt very light on the steering after fitting lowering springs, while I was there I could see the camber was out so altered the camber on the N/S to somewhere near right. When the ATS guy then checked the tracking it was 1 degree out, so we left it alone and went away without having to pay  :cheer: so  off I went, only to find it now skidded around light corners and veered to the left when going over manhole covers 8O  :oops: .
So back at home I got the ruler and the plumb bob out and set the camber up as straight as I could and off to ATS again, this time the tracking was a good yard out, got it put to straight ahead position and I'm pleased to say it's holding the road again  :y:  :y: , so all good here  :mrgreen:

BTW don't trust the Haynes manual on tracking - there is a misprint in it!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.