Skip navigation

top gear

Back to the top

top gear

this countyr is  stupid.

if you dont like it  turn over and stop moaning.

geez you cant do nothing in this country without some jackass dick moaning….

get a life.

Back to the top
LOL

Its somewhat ironic that your above post, has been censored by the swearword filter twice!

Back to the top

NathBlack said

this countyr is  stupid.

if you dont like it  turn over and stop moaning.

geez you cant do nothing in this country without some jackass dick moaning….

get a life.

pm sent

Back to the top
It would seem that if these truck drivers are not murdering prostitutes, they are falling asleep behind the wheel and wiping out entire familes in the process, like the recent Belgian one. But I also remeber some Police motorway T.V. programme on ITV ages ago where they pulled a Truck driver over and he refused to get out of the cab. The Police threatened to drag him out. Now I don't know if the Officers involved knew what the situation was, but it was good Tele  :lol:  they eventualy persuaded him out of the cab, only to reveal he was wearing a shiny red thong (Ladies I pressume) and black stockings and black high heels.
They even showed him being nicked down at the station  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :oops:
Now thats what I call proper Tele.
I am not infering that all truck drivers are all cross dressing murderers, prositutes or otherwise, but it makes you wonder :scratch:

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
just watched tonights, again another excellent show..

I liked his apology… Brilliant

As to the Fiat abarth, what was it jezza said… Its liekthe original golf GTI, a perfect little car!!

Back to the top
kinda off topic but along the same lines……

with the whole ross and brand thing kicking off our lass decided to make a complaint to the bbc saying how she thought andrew sach's protrayel of a spanish waiter was racist lol! sent it round the office and got loads of other people to do the same lol. as for jezza i'm glad he didn't apologise good for him!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.