Skip navigation

75 swallowtail and 79 rat

Back to the top

75 swallowtail and 79 rat

yep! put the whitewalls on a couple weeks ago, there great. if your interested just get portowalls there just whitewall inserts, a lot cheaper
anyways the snow is melted and now its just freezing stagnant air which is crappy to work in. i got my supprise and started cleaning it….   :?
but….. then my white rabbit stopped running, not sure whats going on and still havnt really done anything to fix it because its too cold. no pics because photobucket password renewal is slow.

very excite :dance:

Back to the top
cheers man, seen some inserts on the bay, may just have to get them!  :lol:  Stock steelies ftmfw!

Back to the top
alright alright

new truck its and 82

the interior is blue and in really nice condition. im going to lower it, smoke stacke it and white wall it…..
just as soon as its running :mrgreen:

Back to the top
The white walls look great  :y:

Back to the top
very nice indeed  8)

"Shake N' Bake"

Back to the top
any updates on the cars?

Back to the top
:banghead: unfortunatly not much, the car stopped running for a while because of a timing issue, so it sat most of the winter, and it was too cold to work on it cause im a wuss.... i have a few plans left for the white rabbit then im lookin to sell it probably next month. i need money to get the truck running and then im going to do a few things i have on a list to it, ride it for a while and sell it, and then use that money to get a good paint job, engine, and some other things for the yellow 75. im thinkin i might paint it dove blue like a lot of busses. or an old aircooled color. coral red..... well see, i just need to do it. ill post some new pics of stuff soon

Back to the top
do the swallow tail pea green with the tan interior will be awesome!!!!

Back to the top
sold the white one :(  :cry:
i miss it already. unfortunatly i havent had much time or money to be working on my cars but i reecently accuired both so i have the truck out and ready to be worked on. already have some things in the mail and ill be making phone calls tomarrow.
i picked up some nice seats and a steering wheel for the swallowtail too…. ill post pics soon. :mrgreen:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.