Skip navigation

anyone from kent area???

Back to the top

anyone from kent area???

maybe moving to new romney next month just want to gauge what members are in the area and are there any local meets ect

i think we will be close to ashford? my geography is pooh :wink:

Back to the top
http://www.vagingit.co.uk

No internal Politics, power struggles, No Bitchin', No self abuser's in fact everything a VW club should be!!

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
topofthepops lives down gillingham way

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
Wooders :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
I am Sure Prowler is in Folkestone  :dontknow:

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top

mk1john said

Hasn't he abandoned ship? certainly not seen him on here for quite some time :dontknow:

Back to the top

bigdave said

mk1john said

Hasn't he abandoned ship? certainly not seen him on here for quite some time :dontknow:

i've been speaking to nick quite recently on other forums etc, he's got another rallye now and a corrado, and sold the sportline but he still posts on here from time to time

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
beacause the help and advice thats on here is worth much more than the membership fee. absolute bargain!

just one question why doesnt it say member next to my name?

Back to the top

markar said

beacause the help and advice thats on here is worth much more than the membership fee. absolute bargain!

just one question why doesnt it say member next to my name?

Have you paid (link on left), or just signed up to the forum?

Back to the top
paid through link on left. could someone move this to "OK! why did you pay to be a member of the Club?" dunno what happend here :oops:

Back to the top

markar said

paid through link on left. could you move this to "OK! why did you pay to be a member of the Club?" dunno what happend here :oops:

I can't move it. You'll need to PM or send an email to the membership sec, I think to sort out your non-appearance of the status. send your email address and the date you paid too.

Back to the top
thanks, i'll have to find the mebership letter i got. it was a while ago now.

apologies to all the peeps from kent who's thread i've managed to hijack :oops:  just goes to prove i cant multitask!!!!

Back to the top

markar said

thanks, i'll have to find the mebership letter i got. it was a while ago now.

apologies to all the peeps from kent who's thread i've managed to hijack :oops:  just goes to prove i cant multitask!!!!

how long ago was it? Was it a year ago?

Back to the top
i'd guess june time, not been a member a year yet. (this time anyway!)

Back to the top
i'm kentish

Back to the top

wooders said

i'm kentish

lol i looked at a house in new romney and ashford last week not sure tho as the area didnt look great tbh :mrgreen:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

wooders said

i'm kentish

lol i looked at a house in new romney and ashford last week not sure tho as the area didnt look great tbh :mrgreen:

spent quite a bit of my childhood in ashford, my grandparents are burried there (although they weren't at the time :lol: ).

Back to the top

bigdave said

bens_cab said

wooders said

i'm kentish

spent quite a bit of my childhood in ashford, my grandparents are burried there (although they weren't at the time :lol: ).

sorry that was meant to be near ashford  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
dont apologize, from what i can remember ashford is pretty much just fields and villages  :lol: oh and a lovely pub called the five bells!  :D

Back to the top
well we move to mersham in kent on the 30th of this month so should be interesting

got a nice cottage in the middle of know where and it has a garage Yay

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.