Skip navigation

My project 20vT - pretty much finished! PHOTOS!

Back to the top

My project 20vT - pretty much finished! PHOTOS!

No probs dude!

1982 1.8T-20v-GtEfi. K03S. Megasquirt. 16v Servo + MS. Relayed lights. Mk3 Wiper Motor… Getting too Reliable!
With thanks Eddie-Toyotec, Ben-Bens_cab, Brian-Broke and the Mk1 Owners Club! 211Bhp, should get 250 on next map!

Back to the top
any chance of sending me the mk3 wiper conversion perhaps a write up would be good??

Back to the top
Dude, it was just the same as mk2 really. You find the right wires, so earth and power, then control wires and as with mk2 you get only one bolting area and its re-inforced by the wipers. Ill see if i have any pics of what wire went to what!

1982 1.8T-20v-GtEfi. K03S. Megasquirt. 16v Servo + MS. Relayed lights. Mk3 Wiper Motor… Getting too Reliable!
With thanks Eddie-Toyotec, Ben-Bens_cab, Brian-Broke and the Mk1 Owners Club! 211Bhp, should get 250 on next map!

Back to the top
This car is now sold :( Cheers everyone, will probably be back here in 4 years time :D

There are too many online users to list.