Skip navigation

BMW X6

Back to the top

BMW X6

Ive seen a few of these in the York area recently and cant see where the heck they fit into the market!? BMW have labeled it as a 'Sports Activity Coup?' (a what??) with power ranging from 235-408 bhp. the 408bhp takes 5+ seconds to hit 60 and only does 22mpg!

Whats your opinion on this bizarre monster of a vehicle?

Discuss.

Back to the top
they are as high up in the level of transport as mopeds.........pointless

Back to the top

oh dear..

i remember seeing one when they first came out, on a test drive.. haven't seen one since :lol:

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
When you have that much money it must be a relief to see BMW have built something else pointless for you to spend it on.

T :roll:

Back to the top

Tian said

When you have that much money it must be a relief to see BMW have built something else pointless for you to spend it on.

T :roll:

You own an X5 now you have to buy and X6 .

Back to the top
The 22 mpg is impressive for a bmw  :lol: .

Back to the top
Saw one the other day. Stuck out as it was massive. Was being driven by a young man who had a "bling gangsta" look about him so hats off BMWs marketing dept for hitting thier target market spot on………

Reminds me of the old Range Rover hedgehog joke

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

they are as high up in the level of transport as mopeds………pointless

Sorry to sidetrack away from the hideous and pointless chuff-mobile, but mopeds aren't pointless! Gotta be one of the cheapest and most fuel efficient forms of personal transport around…

Any excuse for a lady in a bikini…

Back to the top

tyeness said

whatalotafun said

they are as high up in the level of transport as mopeds………pointless

Sorry to sidetrack away from the hideous and pointless chuff-mobile, but mopeds aren't pointless! Gotta be one of the cheapest and most fuel efficient forms of personal transport around…

Any excuse for a lady in a bikini…

Isn't there a joke about Mopeds, 'big boned women' and ya mates seeing you riding it? The moped that is, whoever heard of riding a woman? Madness!!!

T :lol:

Back to the top
i'd rather have a bicycle thanks.
or a little 125 bike. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I cant even understand why theyve called it an X series? the X3 and X5 are all terrain off road vehicles (well… thats the idea). The X6 isnt!! So clearly the  bloke who gets to name it didnt really know what it was for either!

Back to the top
I think we are missing a uglier newer BMW  8O the X1…….. hideouse!!!!!

Back to the top
WOW!!  8O  That really is a 10 pinter isnt it!

Back to the top
Ow yes the 1 series coupe is bad enough but now this! holy moly Yicky!

Back to the top
even a premiership footballer isnt daft enough to part with their *cough*hard *cough* earned for either of these!  :lol:

Back to the top
I live down the road form a Beemer dealership you see some real states going in and out!!  8O
Now the Z4 is a BEAST!! me likey!

Back to the top

what are bmw doing

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top

X said

I see one of these every day too and it is absolutly amazing!! has black chrome and the badges are dark smoked too! ?90k of pure power!!!  :drool:

Back to the top
The Z3 coupe must rate as one the uglyest cars ever, let alone the uglyest BMW.

?30+K for this;

Quite like the Z4 Roadster though.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
Yeah I work for BM and I find it kinda pointless. They market this car as a Coupe yet it has 4 doors …..

Still after all this discussion I wouldnt say no to one, after all its a quality automobile
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.