Skip navigation

West Midlands meet @ The Lock on Wednesday 15th October

Back to the top

West Midlands meet @ The Lock on Wednesday 15th October

dazzzzzzzzzzle the beer was ice cold in the pub,i couldnt resist a bitter shandy  :roll:  mrs had a pims and got drunk very quick,so i rushed her home  :wink:   8)   :mrgreen:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Malvern photos here..
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Took a scenic route on the way back, came off at junc. 4 and back towards Stourbridge, then through Kinver and got an ice cream at Kinver Edge.  That bitter shandy sounds the business, cant wait for a shandy on Wednesday night  :y:

Back to the top

midlands meet

surprised i never seen you warren.been out most of today roof off enjoying sun.Bridgnorth,bewdley, drink in the lock,kinver and then home.face is burning. :mrgreen:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
looks sore Corkster……

:lmao:

Banner

Back to the top
i can feel a nip in the air  :lol:
Bert

Back to the top

midlands meet

:clap: very good dazzle,i wish it was that hot mate. :oops:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
We must have been close Corky, I was passing through Kinver at about 3.30pm.
Todays weather was top drawer for October, though when I set off from Telford this morning the fog closed in between junc.5 and junc.3 of the M54  8O , nearly turned round, got to Wolverhampton and hey presto……Blue Sky  :cheer:  :cheer:
The only downer was spending half an hour held up on the M5 at junc.5….a caravan had jack knifed  :? , who the hell uses caravans this time of year  :dontknow: .
With the benefit of hindsight, we could have done an impromptu club stand at Malvern, they seem very relaxed with last minute arrivals.

Back to the top
Today's Malvern show looked really good - was weird not seeing loads of VW's there though.  We must have a club stand at BVF there next July.

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
100% for bvf
Bert

Back to the top

lock meet

will not make wolverley meet have a trianing coarse tomorrow in barnsley :banghead:

Back to the top
Training…. at your age KUC i thought you would be a ' trainer ' lol……….. me so funni…. !!!

Banner

Back to the top
u know where the pub is dazzle? i got sat nav if you dont know the way  :wink:
Bert

Back to the top
il have my satnav :wink:

WHY DOES IT ALLWAYS RAIN ON A WEDNESDAY WHEN WE HAVE A MEET :x

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Sorry boys and girls, can't make it  :(  car is in bits! Thought i'd have it re built by now  :banghead:  see you next time

Back to the top

ans4r said

il have my satnav :wink:

WHY DOES IT ALLWAYS RAIN ON A WEDNESDAY WHEN WE HAVE A MEET :x

Sun is shining in Sloppyshire  :cheer:  …..probably have the rain waiting for us at Oldbury afterwards :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Fingers crossed,,,,leaving in 45mins, weather holding out  8)

Banner

Back to the top
Hope all got back safe… many thanks for the very interesting drive from the pub to Jnc2 (again very very good :0).. usually 30 mins,but due to meeting a certain car at the lights half way back,surrounded by 4 mk1's, the journey time was halved………….Bert to Upload the video of us ' following ' him on the motorway soon. Thanks then ;0)

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

many thanks for the very interesting drive from the pub to Jnc2 (again very very good :0).. usually 30 mins,but due to meeting a certain car at the lights half way back,surrounded by 4 mk1's, the journey time was halved………….

something looking like this one  :P

That was good fun  :mrgreen: , we need to look at getting JustinGti down from Wrexham (with his turbo'd G60 lump), to come help in the battles  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Come on Bert, I need a laugh, get the video up  :wink:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

daz1971 said

many thanks for the very interesting drive from the pub to Jnc2 (again very very good :0).. usually 30 mins,but due to meeting a certain car at the lights half way back,surrounded by 4 mk1's, the journey time was halved………….

something looking like this one  :P

That was good fun  :mrgreen: , we need to look at getting JustinGti down from Wrexham (with his turbo'd G60 lump), to come help in the battles  :lmao:  :lmao: .

these cars are no problem for the snail shaped thing on my exhaust manifold,haha.

i had a play with an astra vxr the other night,lets just say the astra owner wasnt happy

ill be down to the next on my friend.

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Training…. at your age KUC i thought you would be a ' trainer ' lol……….. me so funni…. !!!
thats what i was thinking  :roll:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.