Skip navigation

West Midlands meet @ The Lock on Wednesday 15th October

Back to the top

West Midlands meet @ The Lock on Wednesday 15th October

This may be the last outing for me car this year…….thinking of garaging for the winter  :dontknow:  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Banner

Back to the top

midlands meet

:cry: dont do it dazzle we will probably have a better winter than the so called summer we have just had.Do you want to meet up wednesday on the way to the lock? :cheer:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
yeah man,, ans4r meetin me, we meetin bert, we all meetin u, we allll meetin Dom, we alllllllllllll  meet Warren (gammytoe!) at the lock! few… 8O  8O  8O  8O

Banner

Back to the top

midlands meet

:mrgreen: nice one daz :P

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
if i get sum fundege i will keep it on the road,, will put it in the garage i have the use of from nov to ??...

Banner

Back to the top
Money tight Daz?   :|

As long as you get it back in time for April, got a space at Midland Festival of Transport lined up for you  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
money always tight!........... 8) ....roll on next year.............

Banner

Back to the top
Yep, fingers crossed for a sunny one  :?

Off topic, got snapped by Beacon radio at Walsall illuminations last night, click for photo…….(photo no. 38 )

http://www.beaconradiowestmids.co.uk/photoWallPhoto.asp?wallid=45927

:cheer:  :cheer:

Back to the top
hey all,interested in coming to this 1, whats the normal sort of turnout many people go?
 :D

Back to the top
we normally have about 7 mk1s on average, but some days we have had 13/14. but all together with all other dubs its normally around 30/40 cars, more in summer :mrgreen:

il be there in my cabby

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

il be there in my cabby

Cant get my head round you turning up in a cabby Ans4r 8O , any closer with the engine transplant on the tinnie?

Quirky, your always welcome if you fancy the trek up  8) , am I right in thinking your from Gloucestershire?  :P

Back to the top
Tomorrow, if the weather is dry (ie, not looking like imminent rain  :? ) I'll be popping down to classic car show @ Three Counties Showground in Malvern, in the mk1, just in case anyone is at a loose end  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

ans4r said

il be there in my cabby

Cant get my head round you turning up in a cabby Ans4r 8O , any closer with the engine transplant on the tinnie?

this was my firs mk1, i love cabbys

done nothing with  the tinnie yet :|

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
malvern,classic car show? didnt know there was one.i will be up for that  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Bert said

malvern,classic car show? didnt know there was one.i will be up for that  :wink:
Bert

yeah,i would have been up for that, but i have to work tomorrow :(

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

Bert said

Bert

After Himley Hall got rained off, I wanted to arrange a club stand here instead, but wasn't enough time to do it.

Ans4r, that cabby is mint, how come you didn't keep it?

Back to the top
yeah im from gloucestershire,classic car show in malvern? thats like half hour from me ,i may pop along woohoo, however i may not as im gettin up at 4 to watch the f1 lol

Back to the top
i have work t.mora …. gettin up very soon 2 watch f1 aswell, but still up now ?? :roll:  :roll:  goin to bed

Banner

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Ans4r, that cabby is mint, how come you didn't keep it?

i sold the cabby and a 2002 audi a4 and bought a corrado and i invested ?10k into my shop

6 months later i bought a campaighn with no engine but then sold it (had no time to restore)

then bought my gti and then the a4 i drive  :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Finished work, sun shining,went for a drive and i found Bert driving the other way !!After a quick u-turn, i easily caught him up we ended up at Argos car park for a 20 min chat…

:D  :D

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.