tamthebam16v said

i"ll be there but not the car :oops:  :banghead:  :mrgreen:

Why not? :(

I passed my drving test today!! so hopefully I will be there in the golf :D

Back to the top

Eck said

marsredgti said

Mr_Eck- sounds ideal.

Dreghorn for anybody coming from Edinburgh end of the M8. What time you fancy?

If the plan is to meet up at 10.30 in Bathgate, I'd say 9.30 - 9.45 at dreghorn  :dontknow:

What says you?

Sounds great. Shall we say 0930 at Dreghorn for anybody coming from that end. Could meet at hermiston gate if anybody wants to join us there?

Nice one for passing your test Ross.  :D

Look forward to seeing you all there!  8)

Back to the top
cheers. I have had a think and I dont think it will be a good idea to take my golf. I will lose out on 3 weeks if I tax it now, I have never driven it so I really need to get used to it after driving new cars on driving lessons. I dont know what it will be like on a long journey either so I better just leave it at home :(  

Still, I can drive now so I have plenty time to get to shows with it in the future :D

Il still be there though.

Back to the top
Ross, I'm afraid if you dont arrive in a mk1 you cant talk to anyone or even look at our cars for that matter. Sorry, it's club policy.  :lol:

You still going to make it along mate? Maybe you can get picked upby a fellow dubber?  :dontknow:  :wink:

Back to the top
:lol:.

Im still going yeah. I was going with my Dad anyway so its all good. Not so much for him though as he was hoping he would be in the passenger seat for once (hes always driving us to shows :lol:) I might be able to talk him into buying a mk1 if theres any for sale. he did say he wants one

Back to the top
my dad's driving me too.  :oops:

Insurance is still +?1000 so dont get insured for the full year.

Back to the top
I will be lucky if mines under a thousand too with mods declared

Back to the top
im 200quid FC  :oops:  advantage of being an old git.

ill be there early early as ill probs end up with all the stuff from my brothers car dumped in mine while hes got it in the show and shine. Look out for the big dopey bald old guy  :wink:

Back to the top

golf_coupe said

im 200quid FC  :oops:  advantage of being an old git.

ill be there early early as ill probs end up with all the stuff from my brothers car dumped in mine while hes got it in the show and shine. Look out for the big dopey bald old guy  :wink:

What car does he have in the show and shine?

Back to the top
I know what you look like Darren  8O  :lol:

His brother has a lupo GTI. 5 time e38 show and shine trophy winner!

Back to the top
What is it like so I can look out for it?

Back to the top
I'm sure Stephen wont mind be borrowing these photos…

Back to the top
that looks nice. cheers

Back to the top
yeah thats his lol and no he wont mind,ill hopefully be round about as he needs gee-ed on a bit when he starts yapping because he just totally stops cleaning and he ends up at it all day.

Good thing about being there early and going in with him means i get first dibs on the auto jumble  :wink:

Marsred will there be anyone there to pay membership fees too?

Back to the top
it's all via paypal unless it's at the annual meet i'm afraid.  :roll:

hope it doesn't rain

Back to the top
no got paypal  :(  ill see you there and talk to you bout it  :D

Back to the top
My car went into the garage yesterday to try and find and remove the play i discovered in my drivers side wheel the day before we went on holiday. Figers crossed it will be repaired and back in time and up for the drive...

Back to the top
sounds like it could be wheel bearing or cv joint so either way it's a quick fix!  :y:

Back to the top
Thats what i had pretty much narrowed it down to, hopefully be back today or tomorrow :) After the golf is done i need to look at my bike as it has started losing power - not good when it only had about 10bhp to start with, then on to my old mans maxima which he lent us to get to glasgow and is now developing starting problems…i really hate cars sometimes   :x
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.