Skip navigation

EastMids Meet 12th oct. a15 travel cafe nr nocton with pics

Back to the top

EastMids Meet 12th oct. a15 travel cafe nr nocton with pics

i am organising a meet for the mid east.  

rough area i'm trying to cover is lincolnshire east notts north cambridgeshire (peterborough) and north norfolk(kingslynn).

possible meet would be as follows meet for lunch at a pub/resturant, and poss staying late for drinks etc.  

i am thinking either grantham or lincoln, depends on the location of all the peeps interested.

i am in kirton nr boston.

if your interested please post here or pm me.

you dont have to be a fully paid member to come along neither do you have to come in a mk1 if its off the road, come along talk mk1's talk life have a laugh. you are encouraged to bring you family kids etc.

thanks mark

hello!

Back to the top
looks like it could be 2 marks sat in a pub!! count me in!

Back to the top
you know what they say!!

2 marks are a stain!! lol

if there isn't any more interest it will be 2 marks in a pub in conningsby lol.

hello!

Back to the top
I'd be interested if it was nearer Lincoln, Coningsby would be ok.

Back to the top
once we have got a few more peeps interested we can work out where everyone lives and arrange a meet central to everyone.  

if its just us three we can meet at rattys in conningsby to kick things off.

hello!

Back to the top
anywheres good for me , i think rattys has been refurbed and renamed recently.

mark.

Back to the top
Hi Mark , we'd be up for a run out if your thinking of having meet on a sunday. Dont mind the distance be in the diesel  :)

Mick

Back to the top
where abouts you @ mick?

i have been told that the nice family pub called rattys is now a dirty night spot!!

the is a travel cafe on the a 15 near lincoln where we meet for this 1st time and can discuss where to meet next month.  but this month it will be the 12th off october

Google Maps

hello!

Back to the top
I like it! any ideas on what time? i'm off to the auto jumble at hougham showground in the mornin.

mark

Back to the top
The 12th is good for me, noon ish?

Back to the top
sorry completely forgot time.

1pm so everyone can have lunce before they come.

hello!

Back to the top
i'm interested. There never seem to be any meets near me, i live the other side of derby to you. I suppose its not too far. It would also be my first meet!!!!

I'll hopefully see you at the meet!
Joe

1992 Pearl Green Clipper Cab - 16v (9a block, KR head, GSXR600 Carbs) :)

Back to the top
hi joe. will be nice to see you at our 1st ever meet.

i am going to try and find out where everyone is from and find a new permanenet location for our meets. with the curent location of ya'll it may end up being newark. its a 40 mile drive from me, how about the rest of you?

hello!

Back to the top
Newark is about 19 miles from me, it'd be fine for a meet from my point of view. What about Sleaford?

Back to the top
when we meet up on sunday we can discuss and poss have a drive to have a look

hello!

Back to the top
JUST A QUICK REMINDER THIS SUNDAY 1 PM  SEE ABOVE GOOGLE MAP

hello!

Back to the top

JoeHayes said

i'm interested. There never seem to be any meets near me, i live the other side of derby to you. I suppose its not too far. It would also be my first meet!!!!

I'll hopefully see you at the meet!
Joe
theres one in derby at the rose and crown this sunday,meetin up with cgti,

Back to the top
Not going to be able to make this unfortunately.  :(

Back to the top

Mike1982 said

Not going to be able to make this unfortunately.  :(

sad to here that.  if you know of any nice family pubs in and around lincoln you'll have to let us know as lincoln is pretty central also

hello!

Back to the top
thanks to all that turned up. was a nice intement meet. just the three of us!  1 push bike 1 mk1 golf and 1 mk4 golf. i will put some pics up from the official photographer 1st then some i took.  the cafe is called the kitchen and they do a carvery style roast on a sunday so next month if we meet at the same place at 11 we can have lunch too. there is no childrens play area but the food is good and well priced

tog:

me:

hello!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.