Skip navigation

NEW ENGINE...

Back to the top

NEW ENGINE...

Mullet52 said

He dint say turbo John lol. Just a 2ltr 16v redtop

Mk1nath…..keep the 45's I think they rule, look nice and sound nice. Who wants to go mega fast in a cabby anyway you'll mess ya hair up :lol:

i saw 2.0lt and assumed he meant a 2.0l t, no way is a redtop on carbs going to be fastest FWD car in the country

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

mk1john said

Mullet52 said

Mk1nath…..keep the 45's I think they rule, look nice and sound nice. Who wants to go mega fast in a cabby anyway you'll mess ya hair up :lol:

i saw 2.0lt and assumed he meant a 2.0l t, no way is a redtop on carbs going to be fastest FWD car in the country

http://www.thegolf.co.…wheel-drive-car-ever.html

Back to the top
thats sweet my mates got there old mk4 golf and thats about double that power! in blue colour! there good at what they do!! one of the best tuners in my opinion for vw

Back to the top

paul_c said

mk1john said

Mullet52 said

i thought it was either a 1.8t or VR6t mk2. 10 seconds is around the same as the 4wd mk1 scirocco, but that hits 60 in about 2.5 seconds due to the 4wd.

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

mk1john said

paul_c said

mk1john said

Mullet52 said

i thought it was either a 1.8t or VR6t mk2. 10 seconds is around the same as the 4wd mk1 scirocco, but that hits 60 in about 2.5 seconds due to the 4wd.

Yep, there's a few very fast (10 second) cars around at the moment. There's the 4WD Golf and Scirocco and the above car, also if you were at VW Action you'd have seen a 10 second Corrado (again, road legal and 4WD) and the above 10 second Golf in action.

Back to the top
haha!  not been on a for a while and singned in to a debate!fun fun fun

im going to be posting a few pics up soon in a build thread. just been so busy wth work etc atm  and my laptops playing up so once im free one evening i'll get on it!

cheers for all ur support!

93' cab in need of a miracle
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.