Skip navigation

Silver Campaign - love driving this thing!!

Back to the top

Silver Campaign - love driving this thing!!

:wink: LOL….. if that's true why am I wasting my street cred hanging with your drunken ass then lol

Back to the top
because my drunken ass is better than the midgets ass.

Also 2x the size haha

or zambos is 6x the size

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Midget butt sounds like an ingredient in a witches spell…. "eye of newt, toungue of dragon and a sprinkle of midgets butt"  8O .  Have you pre-ordered your tanker of Stella for the AGM mate?  Don't want you drinking the pumps dry  :roll: …. you're the only guy I know that tries to wring the beer pump out like a wet cloth on a night out  8O

Back to the top
Is this in OG paint Spuddy or has it had a respray mate ?

Back to the top
It's had a blow-over mate… silver paint over the loom etc… looks alright from a distance but up close you can tell in certain places.

Back to the top
I was going to say amazing if OG my car is OG and is not as good looking with a few chips etc but i dont think i will get blown over as i like the idea of totally standard looking outside and in OG paint but with a big engine inside.

My car needs a good clean and once the engine is done i will spend a day polishing etc to bring back to life.

Back to the top

Re: Silver Campaign - love driving this thing!!

Spudfingers said

Hi,

:eek:  :eek: :eek: :eek:

NO WAY!!!
Is it really possible that you bought so beautiful and good example?
Im a little bit jealous  :redfaced:

Congratulation  :punk:

Das Gnoj 1,1L 1978.
FEEL FREE TO VISIT US ON www.golfmk1.com.hr

Back to the top
Thank you!!  I have seen your project and you are really doing well.  I am sure yours will all look like this soon  :lol:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Thank you!!  I have seen your project and you are really doing well.  I am sure yours will all look like this soon  :lol:

Your welcome any time!  :mrgreen:

Can you tell me how much did cost?  Im really interested about the pricese in UK.

Thank you mate  :lol:

Das Gnoj 1,1L 1978.

Back to the top

Baljulji said

Spudfingers said

Can you tell me how much did cost?  Im really interested about the pricese in UK.

I think I paid £2,500 or there abouts.  Think it is roughly 20,408 Croatian Kuna.  It's a lot of money but I spent a long time looking around and this was by far the best car of the lot!!  I LOVE IT.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Baljulji said

Spudfingers said

I think I paid £2,500 or there abouts.  Think it is roughly 20,408 Croatian Kuna.  It's a lot of money but I spent a long time looking around and this was by far the best car of the lot!!  I LOVE IT.

LOL!!!  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  £2,500???  8O  ONLY????

This Golf MKI Thropy is for sale here in Croatia and it costs approximatly £5,400 :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

And by the way I cant compare your Golf with this Thropy because your is pure, clean, retro MKI GTI and thats what I like!
So my opinion is that you didnt pay a lot of money!  :punk:

Das Gnoj 1,1L 1978.

Back to the top
:lol:   That's nice to know  :lol:

Thanks mate.

Back to the top
180k and the car looks minty fresh love it but i guess your like me hating the site of RAIN right now  graaaa

Back to the top

james28 said

180k and the car looks minty fresh love it but i guess your like me hating the site of RAIN right now  graaaa

HAHAHAAA my thoughts exactly mate  :lol: .  I won't be driving it if it even threatens to rain!!  I want to be able to pull it out the garage to get the fuel pipes done… it's all that's really needed before the MOT…. can't wait to get it tuned.. put through MOT and have a drive… want to see if my engine rebuild is good and hear the new stainless steel exhaust notes.

Back to the top

Re: Silver Campaign - love driving this thing!!

Sweeet Mk1 8)

Back to the top
Hoping to get the fuel lines sorted, a crypton tune, mot, tax and insured…. all for the AGM.  Hoping to get the green gti and this silver one there… let the missus drive one… she's not keen though  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Looks great :D another silver campaign! woop!

\'Check Your Nuts!\'  My partner has just been through an operation and chemotherapy for Testicular Cancer and is only 29. He had no lump or pain, just became swollen… If in doubt, get to the doctor!

Back to the top
some say…!!!!

that this car is only fictional as it has never been seen

others say that he is still waiting for the custon booster seat so he can drive it

all we know is, it's called spudworks silver brother

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

some say…!!!!

that this car is only fictional as it has never been seen

others say that he is still waiting for the custon booster seat so he can drive it

all we know is, it's called spudworks silver brother

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: …. I love you Matt HAHAHAHAHAAA Spudwoks silver brother waiting on me because I'm getting a tailor made booster seat… you get!!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
very nice that is mate , not seen this around npton , think id remember that one , ill keep an eye out though 8)

www.archwayvaleting.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.