Skip navigation

Great Orme, Wrexham/Chester 9, *PHOTOS/VIDEOS PAGE 11&12

Back to the top

Great Orme, Wrexham/Chester 9, *PHOTOS/VIDEOS PAGE 11&12

Do you think?  Thought it was all year round, but don't know either.  

I know Abergele McDonalds - what time there?

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
It is Paul, but I'm coming from the opposite direction to the rest of you, so will meet you in Abergele.

Back to the top

D10NHH said

I know Abergele McDonalds - what time there?

Abergale's in the opposite direction, on my map!

Back to the top
:D  where you coming from then?

Back to the top

D10NHH said

It is Paul, but I'm coming from the opposite direction to the rest of you, so will meet you in Abergele.

Yeah but we'd not be passing Abergale, so why not just make it to Wrexham and meet there? Or are people going to Black Rock from different directions (which doesn't make sense!)

Back to the top
Erm  :banghead:  they're not going to Black Rock anymore!

They're going to the Great Orme in Llandudno and Abergele is about halfway.

Back to the top
I know all the back roads to Llandudno, me being a white van man :lol:  
The orme is free if you follow the tram track but will cost ?2 to park at the top.

83 MK1 1.9TD mars red, T25 TD campervan, 97 sharan-daily drive/work horse/rust bucket

Back to the top
Yeah, but if you drive around the Orme itself, you have to pay another couple of quid too.  Might as well drive to the top for some pics then you won't have to pay as its just a pay and display car park.

Back to the top

D10NHH said

Erm  :banghead:  they're not going to Black Rock anymore!

They're going to the Great Orme in Llandudno and Abergele is about halfway.

I don't think we are - its not been decided yet. We were going to meet in Wrexham then decide.

Back to the top
Oh ok, thought it was decided.  I live near Bangor so won't be driving to Wrexham and won't be able to meet up with you unless you decide before hand  :(

Back to the top

D10NHH said

Oh ok, thought it was decided.  I live near Bangor so won't be driving to Wrexham and won't be able to meet up with you unless you decide before hand  :(

Is Talacre too far for you? Is Black Rock too far?

Back to the top

paul_c said

Or are people going to Black Rock from different directions (which doesn't make sense!)

Hi Paul, Black Rock got scrubbed, and a different run to Great Orme at Llandudno got the vote. Get to meet some new Welsh people, just hope they're not as bad as the Wrexham lot  :mrgreen:

So Dave, you coming down to Wrexham? GTIMAD, your more than welcome to take the lead from Wrexham if you wish, if you know some nice A roads  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Geeee I'm confused - thought it was the drink  :dontknow:

I'm easy, can do Black Rock as I live even closer to there  :D

Anyway, back to the subject Grt Orme it is :D

Maybe I best try and make my way to Wrexham just in case you decide to go somewhere else  :lol:

Back to the top

D10NHH said

Geeee I'm confused - thought it was the drink  :dontknow:

I'm easy, can do Black Rock as I live even closer to there  :D

Anyway, back to the subject Grt Orme it is :D

Maybe I best try and make my way to Wrexham just in case you decide to go somewhere else  :lol:

I'm as confused as you are! All I know is, I'll be at Wrexham at 11am, I know where that is. Then I'm following someone else, somewhere else.

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  see you where you end up!

Croeso i Gymru i Clwb VW Golf Mk1  :D

Back to the top
Wrexham to Llandunno 11am get there about 12.30! Orme for pic's, food ect…..

Back to the top
Sounds good to me, it'll be a good experience for any one who's never been there, especially the hill climb to the top :lol:

83 MK1 1.9TD mars red, T25 TD campervan, 97 sharan-daily drive/work horse/rust bucket

Back to the top
i dont think i will b e able to make it at 11 as im goin go karting in the morning for my mates 21st should be finished by 11ish so i will catch u up

thats if ur goin the a55 way????

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top

justin-gti said

i dont think i will b e able to make it at 11 as im goin go karting in the morning for my mates 21st should be finished by 11ish so i will catch u up

Give Danny a ring when your finished go carting, you know we're not exactly sharp at leaving on time  :mrgreen: , if your close we can ease up a bit, dont want you stressing the turdo trying to catch up  :lmao:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

justin-gti said

Give Danny a ring when your finished go carting, you know we're not exactly sharp at leaving on time  :mrgreen: , if your close we can ease up a bit, dont want you stressing the turdo trying to catch up  :lmao:
haha
just filled up for sunday so will be driving off boost untl then

yea will do

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.