Skip navigation

Great Orme, Wrexham/Chester 9, *PHOTOS/VIDEOS PAGE 11&12

Back to the top

Great Orme, Wrexham/Chester 9, *PHOTOS/VIDEOS PAGE 11&12

:dance: Its back!! Sunday 28th September 11am at Wrexham Football Ground. :dance:

The show season will be virtually over and it will be a good chance to catch up and relax!! No frantic polishing or getting lost and breaking down on the way to shows!!….Dave Dub! :lol:

Meeting at Wrexham Football ground rear car park, we're heading up to North Wales and up the mountains……via Mk1 Golf class roads  :dance:  :dance:

Yes we're going to The Great Orme, LLandudno  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Your hosts will be Gammygolf and myself and if you need any further details please PM us.  Look forward to seeing you all and some new faces!! :wink:

Back to the top
Good call, I'll be sure to be there. No idea what kinda car I'll be in though, the tax runs out on the Golf very soon and I don't think I can afford to keep it on the road over winter time. Maybe the VR6?

Back to the top
hehe ill try not to break down mate! i dont do it on purpose for the attention! well up for this mate seems like i havent seen any of you guys in ages!

Back to the top
put me down!!!!!

1980 GTI Black - Mint
1983 GTI Black - Daily Driver

Back to the top
Dannyd…… a suggestion

You know when we went Bala Lake? on the way back we stopped at that farm/cafe place….can we extend the run so we go up horseshoe Pass, down into Llangollen and off to that place…..it's a bit more of a drive out.

opinions ??  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
i dont mind where we go as long as theres some nice windy roads to keep us entertained!

Back to the top
I am up for all sorts of fun!!! Top Gear style!!! :lol:

Back to the top

Dannyd said

I am up for all sorts of fun!!! Top Gear style!!! :lol:

We're not going off roading again.

Back to the top
lol ok then lets race to cardiff one group on the b roads and one group on the motorway lol! or we could turn your cabby into a space shuttle danny?

Back to the top
one stag do later i'm currently recovering

1980 GTI Black - Mint
1983 GTI Black - Daily Driver

Back to the top
might meet you somewhere near Llangollen then (weather permitting) - my cabby should just about still be on the road until end of Sept.

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
ill be there

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe i will maybe i wont, who knows i certainly dont :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Back to the top
I'll probably be coming.

83 MK1 1.9TD mars red, T25 TD campervan, 97 sharan-daily drive/work horse/rust bucket

Back to the top

D10NHH said

might meet you somewhere near Llangollen then (weather permitting) - my cabby should just about still be on the road until end of Sept.

That'll be sound, I take it the cabbys hibernating after September  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

racer said

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe i will maybe i wont, who knows i certainly dont :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

ha,ha!

Is it a reliability problem with the mk1, or just too early to know what you'll be doing at the end of september?

Either way, your very welcome  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GTIMAD said

I'll probably be coming.

DaveDub66 comes from up near you, maybe tag along enroute down.

Be pleased to see you there :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

racer said

ha,ha!

Is it a reliability problem with the mk1, or just too early to know what you'll be doing at the end of september?

If you're stuck for transport and want to come, I think I'm about 3 miles from you so you could always come along with me. (I'd need to fit my passenger seat though). Be prepared to poop yourself though. The last person that went in my GTI as a passenger had to lie in a darkened room for a while, afterwards……

Back to the top

paul_c said

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

racer said

ha,ha!

If you're stuck for transport and want to come, I think I'm about 3 miles from you so you could always come along with me. (I'd need to fit my passenger seat though). Be prepared to poop yourself though. The last person that went in my GTI as a passenger had to lie in a darkened room for a while, afterwards……

:lol:  8O  :twisted:

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
Can i have a go!! I like darkened rooms! :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.