Skip navigation

What's your name?

Back to the top

What's your name?

ive started calling mine bless you as it sneezes lots  :lol:

Back to the top
mines called Borris as its a slightly german name, and it just fits  :lol:

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro

Back to the top
Guy the golf 8)  :lol:  :oops:

1993 Cabby Rivage

Back to the top
i call my 79 "white rabbit" like the Jefferson Airplane song, not sure about my other rabbit though as i just dissasembled it? :dontknow:

Back to the top
mine's called stella,
coz it give's me a headache like the drink. 8)

Back to the top
I havent named mine still thinking of something that'll fit and besides its not 'finished' yet.

~Madferret

Mk1 1457cc 5door GX '83

Back to the top
just picked up a B3 Passat estate, named him Yogi D Bear.. Numbr plate is YDB.. LOL

Back to the top
Ones called juicy and the other…….ive not decided.Son of a bi**h would fit the bill haha.If i go by the licence itd be lil dougie .But to be honest ive never had the pleasure of driving him/her yet so im still to figure that one out.

Back to the top

roary

my son calls mine roary
roary the racing car
bless hes only 3, and he loves his red gti

:D

1983 black gti ELD380Y 

Back to the top
a call myn rasputia the rabbit , dnt reely no why am not a yank nd there reely only ppl who call them rabbits , but hey ho , its rasputia, lol :mrgreen:

17 year old dubber, mk1 driver yalll

Back to the top

golf names

My golf is called Vera. Don't know why! The guy I bought it from told me this when he handed over the keys! I could think of a few other names to call it on start up! Bleeding manual chokes, who's idea were they?! :(

89 Clipper cabrio
06 GTi

Back to the top
Mine's called Paula, after Paula Radcliffe, cos it runs for miles on fresh air, but has been known to have the occasional leak in the street!  :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.