Skip navigation

My Rivage new grille and other stuff page 4

Back to the top

My Rivage new grille and other stuff page 4

Well id buy em off you definatly!! I might come and have a look at your project see whats what if that ok? pm if you interested I can bring my car along for inspiration plus ive never seen anothe green rivage!  :D

Back to the top
i did pm you Chris but i have no idea if it worked… send me a mail to freelancecadman@yahoo.com if you didn't get my number…

see ya later

Back to the top
Yeah i got it i sent you a text did it get there?
 :?

Back to the top
You swine chris! 2 leather interiors! I could do a P/X for my cloth rivage interior? You could re trim that, then it would be as close as possible to original? That way I get rid of my interior and I get the leather that I desire  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
hahaha well what can I say im greedy!

Back to the top
So what are you going to do with 2 sets of leather then? C'mon, put me out of my misery and let me have one :boohoo:

Back to the top
Alright alright I know you have wanted one for a while, il back down lol i retract my shotgun. lol

Back to the top
hiya chris

no text….  :( i'll try to pm you again see if it was me telling you the number wrong…

and bouchay, im sure you chris and myself can come to some agreement. im sure the leather i have is past its best but if is special and somone wants to preserve it (chris did give me a website) and somone wants it i would be more than happy to hand it over… (i just want brand new leather, in cream, with green pipping…mmm i can smell it now)

let me know what you pair would like to do…

Back to the top
Naranjo you have PM, i'm sure we can come to an agreement. Cream with green piping sounds good, are you going to do anything special with the leather? Perforated centres or different stitching? Have a look at this recaro re-trim at the bottom of this thread,

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14133&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1410

bloody awesome!

Back to the top

nice seats

oooOOOooo…!!! i think i like that… i realy hadn't given it alot of thought to be honest, i was going to visit some trimmers closer to the time and see what they were capable of (jump off that bridge when i got to it so to speak)

got your PM, give me a call or a text later…

Back to the top
Glad your sorting this out!! Would like to see Rivages looking good!!! Now I get too see 3 beasts!!  :D

Back to the top

friday

i think its more like 2 and a half beast's…

Back to the top
Chris, what time you getting to naranjo's place on friday?

Back to the top
Dunno fella……errr balls his his court at the moment to be honest

Heres my number 07743104372 give us a bell or a text…….. :D  easier than communication on here.

Back to the top
You swines you, that makes 3 of us with leather in blue cabbys now doesnt it?

1993 Cabby Rivage

Back to the top
I didn't get in the end, it turned out to be a black, very used, leather interior

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.