Skip navigation

Art of your car

Back to the top

Art of your car

Ok I have completed mine, after hunting down some equipment (easle,canvas ect) I have got it sorted I have completed my painting this is a 'homage' to my old clipper lol I recon i could sell them for ?30.
Interested????
I can do any car, van, bus, dog, cat you name it!!
 :)

Back to the top
How big is it Chris ? I would be interested would postage be included ?

Back to the top
18 x 24 inches yeh i would pop postage in aswell  :)

Back to the top
hmm quite big then, how would you want a payment for it chris ? I could imagine it on my wall :)

Back to the top
Would you add colour or not mate ??
If so i Might be intrested.

Back to the top
genius idea... quite a good racket you could get goin there! 30 quid seems fair!

Back to the top
id be up for one to take to uni

Back to the top
Yeah nice and big! i can do any colours you like more than one colour ect ect……if you have a golf with a red stripe round the front grill i can do it black and white with a vivid red band would look amazing!! or a red GTi badge! the one i have done is in heloiuse blue (can't see to well on photo).
As for payment i am easy bankers draft, cheuqe, cash on collection, paypal as long as you can wait for it to clear im not fussy.
I can also do multipanel canvas if anyone is interested! as seen below

Back to the top
Just to ad as well I can do ANYTHING!! absolutly anything!

Back to the top
How much do you charge to do that 4 panel image?

'89 Black 1.8carb Cabriolet

Back to the top
depends how big u want ur panels.

Back to the top
if you find the image you want print it, buy 4 canvas' and one of those kits to fix to canvas and hey presto!!!  :lol:

seriously they do look cool thou!

Back to the top
You could do but this one is a hand painted! one off! I am a designer in my 2nd year going on third year so you never know it may be worth a mint one day lol  :P
I could be the next Paul Smith or James Dyson

Back to the top
enjoy it and make as much as you can selling them now mate!! `cos you'll come out of college with your degree, ready and raring to re-design the world and expecting to get paid a mint for doing it. when in reality you'll be making minor adjustments and cups of tea in an agency for minimum wage.

:wink:

Back to the top
Ha! maybe, I have a work placement at the Porsche product design department in Stuttgart and Berlin next year, and they have offered to fund my masters so i might be one of the lucky ones. lol but thanks for the advice!  :)

Back to the top

This is the photo i used to work from, this is of my car so all i need is a photo of yours any angle you like and I can crack on! and you can take home a 100% original piece of art work
I have looked on the web for similar stuff and it will cost you ?350, so i recon its a steal an'all!

In all honestly they look a million times better in real life i don't think that 1st pictures does it justice once i start doing em you can see and hear feedback from others! honest you will not be disapointed!!

Back to the top
so if we post up a pic of my car for example on here you will then do the pic and post it out once you have recieved the payment. I guess you want the payment first and how long does it take you to do them??

cheers

Back to the top
Good luck with this.

I know many people who do this and they look great at very little effort.
Printers with the facility will do you a canvas with the artwork supplied for around ?20.

bargain for the mans effort.
:) well done chapper!

Back to the top
Exactly or just email me: weemanmoores@hotmail.com

At the end of the day this site is for mk1 golfs ect not for me to make money (not that i will make much its just to cover the paint and canvas' ect), so maybe doing it via my email account is better! Don't want to annoy anybody.
Just though people would be interested you will be happy to know I am donating some profits to the club tho!!  8) Its a win, win , win situation.

Chreers Chris

So just send me an email if you are interested!!
Thanks, Oh i can do them in about a day tops! depending on how many colours and how complicated but yeah about a day!

Back to the top
i might have one of these, but can`t think of what picture to use , will get back to you when i do

cheers kenno
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.