Skip navigation

Show us your Gold/Bronze/Brown dubs

Back to the top

Show us your Gold/Bronze/Brown dubs

does anyone think small chrome bumpers are a good idea on a cab? and would they fit? also should i go single lights and de-spatted or not?

Back to the top
IMO small bumpers are cool, but not if you got a bodykit tho

Back to the top
i was thinking clipper kit but i like small bumpers and earlier look, why make it look newer!? hence y i was thinking of realy early small bumpers, but i dno if the back would look right being a cabby

Back to the top
yeah mate, it'll look fine a cabby without the clipper kit

Back to the top
If you want a look at a couple of variations, have a butchers here….

The car belongs/ed to daisy, who hasn't posted in a while but looks good. I prefer the chrome bumpers personally.  :lol:

Small chrome bumpers….

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

and larger bumpers……

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Dan

Back to the top
that looks fantastic, though i must say the colour and the wheels help, looks great with big bumpers on BBS wheels but the small bumpers look good with the turbo? wheels, im undecided although ill probably be putting gold/chrome split BBS or ATS cups on mine, has anyone got photo shop and could do a decent mock up on mine on BBS/chrome bumpers please? id like to keep the twin lights i think but would it look right? (sorry, as you've probably guessed i like to visualize lol)

Back to the top
and thanks for the links DANO!!

Back to the top
How about this?

Back to the top
Doogle.

Please don't destroy this car, I'd kill for something that standard in such good condition.. drive it with a smile and buy another..!

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top
thats what Dano sent, looks ace, not sure if it would look good with my bronze or not and with twin lights..!? my hood is the same colour however

Back to the top
Nah bud he's put the BBSs on the chrome bumpered shot. I think it chrome bumpers suit a bit of dish much better!

Wouldn't take more than an hour or so to swap in a twin lamp grill rather than the quad lamp you have currently. Can always go back if you don't like it.

Is Daisy's cabby lower on the BBS than on the turbos or is it just the photography?

Cheers
Mat

Back to the top
36crazy.. make a good offer and then you dont have to kill! lol i cant afford to buy another..

i see now, i didnt see the change in wheels before, the BBSs look great with the chromie bumpers

Back to the top
Yes I lowered it aswell, didn't look right with the ride height of the ronal turbos, looked much better that way

Back to the top

Back to the top
it does look fantastic lowered on those BBS's!

hmm oh what to do with mine..!?!

Back to the top

paul_c said

:drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.