Skip navigation

VW ACTION, SANTA POD 29th - 31st Aug 2008

Back to the top

VW ACTION, SANTA POD 29th - 31st Aug 2008

paul_c said

Any more interested? What's the min number we need for a viable stand and camping?

No one else confirmed anything else yet paul…

Brians emailed through asking if we have any ideas of numbers as he needs to know soon

I've asked on numbers and awaiting a reply.. Might have to just have club camping if no one else interested

Back to the top
Stick me down for the stand on the sunday, if no stand then I'll see you around.

Banner

Back to the top
:cheer:

Back to the top

Club display

I will be up for this do we have a club display as my car will definately be on the road for this show. Its all nice and shiney and massively modified 1.8t engine, willwood brakes RSX coilovers all new interior seam welded and braced at both the top, bottom and rear debadged, de locked massive intercooler and lo=ts of other bits and bobs. Let me know if you are doing a club display cheers
Matt

Back to the top

Re: Club display

matt18t said

I will be up for this do we have a club display as my car will definately be on the road for this show. Its all nice and shiney and massively modified 1.8t engine, willwood brakes RSX coilovers all new interior seam welded and braced at both the top, bottom and rear debadged, de locked massive intercooler and lo=ts of other bits and bobs. Let me know if you are doing a club display cheers
Matt

Pics!?!?!? Or have I missed the thread.

Tian :wink:

Back to the top

ew said

Stick me down for the stand on the sunday, if no stand then I'll see you around.

will do mate

Hopefuly they'll let us still have a stand without many cars…

Back to the top

Re: Club display

matt18t said

Matt

ideally you'll need to be a fully paid up member of the club to get on the stand mate

Paid up members get first refusal, but if there's room you can put your car up.. Still worth joining up tho, club display will also depend on numbers, club camping is a defo tho..

Are you coming for both days?

Back to the top
If you count Dano, kellay, ew and matt18t joins up, that's 6 for the club stand. Is 6 enough?

Back to the top

paul_c said

If you count Dano, kellay, ew and matt18t joins up, that's 6 for the club stand. Is 6 enough?

Kellay says they're going to E38..  :banghead:

I've no ideas on how many they are expecting for the club stand, I may go to Brian Burrows and say 5 and he'll laugh..

Ideally 10 would be great.. I've reserved a trailer too (might not be able to afford it nearer the time tho) before anyone starts..

Back to the top

Lawsy said

paul_c said

I've no ideas on how many they are expecting for the club stand, I may go to Brian Burrows and say 5 and he'll laugh..

Ideally 10 would be great.. I've reserved a trailer too (might not be able to afford it nearer the time tho) before anyone starts..

If you're in contact with Brian, can you subtly enquire on how to obtain a privelaged "invite" for Saturday night demo runs?

Back to the top

paul_c said

Lawsy said

paul_c said

If you're in contact with Brian, can you subtly enquire on how to obtain a privelaged "invite" for Saturday night demo runs?

ill second that last year we were drunk at that point wondering why we wernt in our cars getting air cooled whooped

Back to the top

paul_c said

I can but ask mate

Back to the top

bens_cab said

paul_c said

Lawsy said

paul_c said

ill second that last year we were drunk at that point wondering why we wernt in our cars getting air cooled whooped

Oh yeah……ummmmmmm………forgot about that! I'll be the one waiting to go against a camper, in the fire up road!

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol: think that was the best 1/4 mile racing i had ever seem tbh how many bugs were doing wheel satnds and 10 second 1/4 mile runs amazing

Back to the top
Ben, is your weapon still going to be on the road mate, or will it be stripped and old by this?

Hoping its on the road and your defo coming tho???

Back to the top
it will be there dents rust and all but thats another story

me and the newly acclaimed mrs cab will be enjoying our camping arriving friday night

Back to the top

bens_cab said

it will be there dents rust and all but thats another story

me and the newly acclaimed mrs cab will be enjoying our camping arriving friday night

nice one mate, you ok sticking it on the club stand as well when its not hooning down the strip?

Back to the top
yeah why not although it will be covered in black marker pen with the words ouch written all over it  :lol:  :lol:

oh and it wont have an interior other than the passenger and drivers seats

Back to the top

bens_cab said

yeah why not although it will be covered in black marker pen with the words ouch written all over it  :lol:  :lol:

2 seats! Needless luxuries!

Back to the top

bens_cab said

Thats good enough for a stand then mate, I'm hoping mine will be there, once its one the stand tho it wont be moving and if you look atmy project i dont think marker pens will hurt.. lol
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.