Skip navigation

EDITION 38, Northampton 29th - 31st Aug 2008

Back to the top

EDITION 38, Northampton 29th - 31st Aug 2008

We need a Club Member to help organise the Club Stand at this show please as Ant and I will be unable to attend:

Well turned out relaxed show with all types of watercooled VW's & Audi's. show & shine, traders, and other attractions. Weekend camping available…

http://www.edition38.com

Please let me know if you can help.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
ace show i went last year

if i new how to organise it i would be happy to do so

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
i don't mind helping as i will be going n camping for the weekend what will it involve?

Back to the top

kellay said

i don't mind helping as i will be going n camping for the weekend what will it involve?

Kellay this clashes with VW Action, which one will you be at?

Back to the top

paul_c said

kellay said

was just thinking the very same….

Back to the top

Lawsy said

paul_c said

kellay said

I'm not knocking E38 as think it is a good show, that said, I went last year and 2005 and thought both shows and the cars there were pretty much identical. Wish I had gone to the pod last year instead, so know which would curry my favour! :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

Lawsy said

paul_c said

kellay said

I'm not knocking E38 as think it is a good show, that said, I went last year and 2005 and thought both shows and the cars there were pretty much identical. Wish I had gone to the pod last year instead, so know which would curry my favour! :lol:

Well get your name down on the list for soem Pod action then mate  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Its inevitable that both shows will suffer attendance, due to clashing. Basically, if you've been to Edition 38 last year, then if you really enjoyed it and like those kinds of cars, go again. If you kinda liked it but fancy a bit of variety, come to VW Action instead. If you haven't been to either show, then compare the two shows on their own merits and make your decision. They are quite different and have their own attractions which have their own appeal.

Back to the top

Lawsy said

Well get your name down on the list for soem Pod action then mate  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Would love to but more than likely on holiday then :cry:  :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
i am confused i dont know what one to go too? what do you lot think. my boyfriend wants to go to edition 38 and i do think its cheaper whats best

Back to the top

kellay said

i am confused i dont know what one to go too? what do you lot think. my boyfriend wants to go to edition 38 and i do think its cheaper whats best

depends on what you wanna see.. the VW action is at santa pod, so there will be some Drag strip action.. Its mainly an air cooled show so loads of beetle campers etc, its more chille dout and relaxed.. E38 is more bling, more show cars and more newer stuff..

Its Action all the way for me

Back to the top
stick me down for edition38 as i did the old cars at bug jam. fancy a variety

Back to the top
Hey Guys and gals :O) Yeh 38 sounds good to me also if there is a list going :O) As i missed the main one last wkend :O( Looks like it was a real good wkend and man the weather was just awsome hey? Good work :O)

Back to the top
What we need folks is a Member to organise a stand…..you ideally need 5 - 6 cars to make it worth while.

As there is only 4 weeks to go and no list started i will assume there will be no club stand.

If you are wanting to represent the club and show off your pride and joy then please support Lawsy at Action.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
e38 is usually good that way,turn up en masse and take a space,its pretty laid back. Ill hopefully be heading down in mine if its going or with friends if not

Back to the top
what do we need to do to sort out a club stand i will do it depending on what its involves? as we will need club stuff etc

Back to the top
pm you Kelly

Claire x

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top

Ed 38

Who would want to be on the club stand? i will need a minimum of 6 for defo before deciding to do a stand. let me know asap

Back to the top
put me down for sunday, i dont mind helpin you kellay

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Hey kellay,

Put me down for the sunday also that would be cool :D See you all soon :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.