Skip navigation

My First Mk1, Updated and back after TWO years :) Now back again after 5 RE SPRAYED

Back to the top

My First Mk1, Updated and back after TWO years :) RE SPRAYED

Sound progress with the mk1.

Don't you just love forums and the pointless arguments  :roll:

Its about driving and building mk1's, not arguments :wink:

Back to the top
well said ,sorry to get involved but when somebody comes across as having a bad attitude it's hard not to have a go back . i always give a much help when i can,  have  a read through a few of jenks other post's…………..

let's say he would probably be able to help out on shrove tuesday…… :roll:

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
looking good matey it's comming along nicley

Back to the top
cheers for the comments

i should hopefullt be getting coilerovers if everything goes to plan in the next few weeks.

Back to the top
The cars now lowered and new wheels put on :D
Looking alot better :D

Back to the top
Very nice! 8)

Back to the top
Looking so much better on the cups 8)

Back to the top
more pics ^

Back to the top
looking good  8)

Back to the top
Mate, your car's really coming together! I love the Rado seats, I used to have a pair kn my car and they're sooo much better than the standard GTI seats especially on long journeys. I've got a set of Cups on their way too nice rims and you paid a decent price too.

T

Back to the top
mate the car looks amazing now. im not avin a dig or any thing mate but you should keep the exterior how it is now and just mod the engine but hay i like the sleeper look and it aint my car lol you got real good buy their though mate looks pretty solid compared to mine.

keep on dubbing

Back to the top

redpetemk1 said

Looking so much better on the cups 8)

can't find the thread you bought them from but they are 15's aren't they? Just that they look massive.

T

Back to the top
yehh the 15s lol.
its not to solid i have found a rather large hole where the spare wheel goes :@

Back to the top

mk1jim said

mk1jim said

who said anything about driving fast and irresponsible ?  speed bumps are suposed to keep you to the speed limit,  you try taking one at 30mph
try it then tell me i'm wrong,
your still wrong speed bumps are the least of your worrys il take any at any speed just to prove your a tool

Back to the top
Our Golf has KW V1's and the ride is great, have read that some others are too harsh though.

Marc

Back to the top
car looks great u got a real bargin at ?575 is it ? not sure but bargin get some pics up of the new engine

Back to the top

JENK said

mk1jim said

mk1jim said

who said anything about driving fast and irresponsible ?  speed bumps are suposed to keep you to the speed limit,  you try taking one at 30mph
try it then tell me i'm wrong,
your still wrong speed bumps are the least of your worrys il take any at any speed just to prove your a tool

come to the speed humps around me then. you'll damage your car a treat

Back to the top
would love to have this car 4 my first car looks great

Back to the top
beeeeeen a very long time since ive posted on here :/ i joined the raf and its took me away from the whole scene. On the upside i have the golf booked in for repray on sept 1st. so the project is beginning again :)

Back to the top
As above been along while :/ Been a around year and half since i touched it but i wanted to take it off the road for a repray and restore it to its deserved state.
I decieded to do it once i got drove into on a morning and nobody left a not so i was left with a nice dented arch :D
So i took it off the road and start to sand it down and strip it all out.
Since then ive joined the forces and had no spare time at al due to training but now graded its freed up alot of spare time so now ive began again. Its going in for the respray on the 1st of Sept :)
I have a few pics of what id done but the painter is going to do the rest of the prep as ive not really been able to touch it!!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.