Skip navigation

Wide-arched 1983 Golf Gti-G60 with Digifiz!

Back to the top

Wide-arched 1983 Golf Gti-G60 & Digifiz!

hi digifiz dash  ( SexualCastles) …. I'm love that dash ! I've just got me one too :)  …can't wait to get it fitted would like to get some of  the very same gauges …there realy suit the look … were did you get em ? at the mo my mk1 is in a terrible state  or works in progess  but in the mean time I could prepear the digifiz in my spare dash  …also were did you get the 8k front fot your digifiz ? your right …it does look the parts… I'll be at the AGM defo and yeah good work bud  :lol:

Back to the top
I got the gauges off ebay, pretty cheap too, also got the 8k from there as NOS from France but doubt they still have any.

Also just to conclude this thread the car is now sold! Not sure the guy I sold it too will join the forum and I am hoping he doesn't kill it as I got a call to say the engines overheated and head gasket blown in under 24 hours of his ownership! Never had any issues since I've had it so who knows.

Anyway I got some nice photos after I had cleaned it with my DSLR so will post those up. Off to Canada I go!

Back to the top
Shame to see her go mate. Best of luck in Canada. Keep in touch :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.