Skip navigation

Wide-arched 1983 Golf Gti-G60 with Digifiz!

Back to the top

Wide-arched 1983 Golf Gti-G60 & Digifiz!

hello bud.. emailed you messaged you etc and not had any sort of reply yet.. interested in your golf and want few more pics / info… may be ontertested in a viewing.. regards

Back to the top
Update:

Finished fixing the lower grills and took some photos today to show the finished product.

Back to the top
Looks superb mate,great work!

Gonna stick with bumpers for now as i cant find those smaller grills anywhere!  :dontknow:

Back to the top
I will have a spare one that I would need to repair if you want one? You can get them on ebay if you keep ontop of searching for them ;)

Back to the top

SexualCastles said

I will have a spare one that I would need to repair if you want one? You can get them on ebay if you keep ontop of searching for them ;)

Yes I would def be interested mate, thanks. Do you only have one? Also what key words would I look for on ebay as a tip?

Back to the top
Yeah just the one, had to cut a 'broken' one up to fix one and can use that to fix the other one when it arrives. Search Front lower valance infill/grill they are few and far between but do come up, I paid £35 for the broken one as they are so rare but my mate gave me the solid one and broken one which was a touch.

Back to the top

SexualCastles said

Yeah just the one, had to cut a 'broken' one up to fix one and can use that to fix the other one when it arrives. Search Front lower valance infill/grill they are few and far between but do come up, I paid £35 for the broken one as they are so rare but my mate gave me the solid one and broken one which was a touch.

Nice one mate, thanks!

Back to the top

Back to the top
Still not sold and will be re-listing again soon… but as the sun is out and it hasn't been out all winter  ;)

Back to the top
Enjoy blowing the cobwebs off matey :)

Back to the top
Cheers smudger, missed that whine, growl and neck breaking acceleration.. shame it has to go  :(

Back to the top
Know the feeling mate. The family RS is being sold soon. Will be sadly missed.

Back to the top

Back to the top

SexualCastles said

Fiesta?

CLICK ME

Back to the top
Just seen your For Sale ad again mate :(

Shame you're selling as shes a lovely MK1.  :wub:

Back to the top
I do like the Focus RS, my mate had a Fiesta RS with something like 200bhp which is what first got me into an old car with a blown engine. I still remember the first time I went out in it and having my head buried into the suede RS seat with the blow off between each gear!

Yeah its a shame but it has to go as I am going to move to Canada permanently this year… I also have my A5 coupe up for sale, will be a sad day when they're gone as I know full well I wont get another chance to own a pair of cars like that again till im well into my 30s..  :( (Unless I win the lotto!)

Back to the top
Didn't realise you were moving to Canada mate. Good luck with the move. A good friend of mine moved out there 4 years ago and loves every minute of it.

Are you going out there for work ??

Back to the top
No going out there to be with my girlfriend but luckily my job and soon fully finished degree should stand me in good stead to get out there on a working visa and then be out there permanent.

It is an awesome place to live, only problem is the sky high insurance premiums..

Back to the top
Hi mate
I have a group of demo cars for the Apex Festival
If you can get to Llyden Hill (Kent) on May 18-19
I can get you track time over that weekend
Bonus is you can advertise the car there like others
And get maximum coverage for yourself too.

Mike

Back to the top
you can see some of my demo cars here on facebook that your car would be with over that weekend getting LOTS of coverage (limited places)

https://www.facebook.com/events/580975601922069/

should be full up any time have about 20 of 24 cars already booked in with me

Last edit: by fthaimike

There are too many online users to list.