Skip navigation

VW GOLF MK1 BLACK SOY CAB (92) GTI

Back to the top

Back to the top
Well been slowly working on mk1, due to focusing on my Audi S4 and Infiniti FX35, but to give you an idea on what is going on with mk1 :)I just ordered this kit.

I won't be showing picture of progress until I have it all working, mainly due to custom work that I want to be the first to show off and hopefully can maybe sell. It will be worth the wait.  :D

Last edit: by madone_si

Madone with the two Cabs 82 (UK RHD) and 85 (US LHD) (92 sold)

Back to the top
Thats the set up I would like, next time your home can you put on in a suit case for me?!?!

Back to the top

oscar300 said

Thats the set up I would like, next time your home can you put on in a suit case for me?!?!

LOL, its worth it I can tell you :)

Back to the top
The BLACK SOY Cabriolet is now back in the UK and I will be putting this up for sale in November timeframe.

I will post full details here and in the FOR SALE Mk1 section.

I don't really want to sell it but I have too many other commitments and some of the toys have to go.

Back to the top
going to be back in the UK in late November and going to get my other mk1 cab GLi out of storage, really looking for someone to help me restore the mk1 back to how I want it and get it on the road again.

Looking for full paint, engine work, interior refresh, brakes, suspension, etc, need someone to do this while I am in US, I will come back to UK often, but looking for good partnership to get this mk1 as I want it.

if you know of anyone please message me.

Back to the top
Well I have managed to sell all my mk1 parts and I've finalized on moving my 83 golf cab to shop, brought another newer Golf (2016) to be able to complete my build over next 18 months. More details on this will be published in new year in separate dedicated thread, this build will be special for sure.

Back to the top
So I passed on black SOY to good friend of mine in the UK, I am sure it will appear in the future at shows.

82 Golf is being worked on right now for full golf racer spec with full Golf R 2017 running gear. That will end up on youtube channel soon to watch progress of that.

I also got a US 1985 golf cab - 1 owner, 106k miles, I will kick off new build for that in the next few days. Good to be working back on Mk1's on regular base.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.