Skip navigation

VR6 Campaign

Back to the top
Happy new house mate, very nice too!! That double garage will make a great man cave :lol:

Back to the top
I've managed to get out in the man cave a bit over the last few weeks and started on the car, again!

What have i started, lots of scrapy scrapy i reckon!!! Need to go over them with a wire wheel but can't do that once everyone is in bed!

Then tonight i decided to do this

Before:

During:

Aftermath:

Back to the top
Nice work! It's amazing when you get stuck into something how much you can get done in an evening.. Then you stand back and realise youve got a bare shell and a big pile of bits :PReally looking forward to how this one turns out. Should be an awesome car.

1992 Pearl Green Clipper Cab - 16v (9a block, KR head, GSXR600 Carbs) :)

Back to the top
And how much smoke you can produce melting the underseal and wax off lol. 

Engine nearly took my fingers with it last night, at one point I thought I was going to have to cut the front panel off to get the engine out as it got stuck under the front slam panel! 

Looking forward to seeing the underneath now, or maybe not as I know there's going to be rust! 

Back to the top
I tried nearly every method to remove the underseal needle scaler, blow torch, chisels,chemicals in the end a knot wheel on an angle grinder worked the best for me. Nice to see your back on with it.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.