Skip navigation

terence, my black mk1 cabby, CHROME COOKIE CUTTERS 9/5/13

Back to the top

terence, my black mk1 1.8 8v cab 9/12/12 UPDATE

sluttysmurf said

utterly-dubberly said

Those tombstones are the bomb mate suit the car to a very large and finE  "T" nice motor indeed:thumbs:

Cheers man, been lookin for some for ages, and these popped up :)

I've had a lot of good feedback on the seats so very happy I got then :) they just look right at home! nice nice period seating mmmmmmmm!

Back to the top
Right his all ready for elemental 2morow now :)

I clay bared polished and waxed him last week so just 
Gave him a once over and hoovered the inside out and his lookin
Fookin clean and shiney so I'm happy :)

Back to the top
Looks smart. Get lots of pics from the show :)

Back to the top

smudger1980 said

Looks smart. Get lots of pics from the show :)

Cheers bro, I'm very lazy when it comes to taking pics tho, I leave it to everyone else ha

Back to the top
Get the camera out ready now so you don't forget ;)

Back to the top

smudger1980 said

Get the camera out ready now so you don't forget ;)

Don't hav a camera, just use my gash iPhone lol! 

I let the pros do it :)
I hav asked my mate to take a good few pics of my car, as last year he took this and I got it made into my phone case 

Even elemental the show had this pic as there profile pic or about 8months 

Back to the top
Cool idea didn't know you could do this to iPhone covers :)

Back to the top
Car looks fantastic mate :thumbs:

Back to the top

Melteddrummer said

Car looks fantastic mate :thumbs:

Cheers bro :)

Back to the top
this is a very inspirational threat i just purchased mine

realy want to do a head light conversion to same as yours!….

great motor and a great thread to read through :)

Back to the top

billy0090 said

this is a very inspirational threat i just purchased mine

realy want to do a head light conversion to same as yours!….

great motor and a great thread to read through :)

Car looks smart mate, nice standard car to start with lik mine :)

And thanx for the kind words :)

Hope u don't steal to many ideas :-P haha

What do people think to the us plate??

Back to the top
Hmmm I'm not not convinced mate tbh. Sorry. I don't dislike it but I think it looked better in its' original position.  :$  :$

Back to the top

smudger1980 said

Hmmm I'm not not convinced mate tbh. Sorry. I don't dislike it but I think it looked better in its' original position.  :$  :$

Yer I lik it in this pic…

Obv I got rid of my de-badged grill and vr6 splitter but I ain't sure! 
Might just run it for shows and coppers gonna be all over it lol

Back to the top
A R S E 

Back to the top
I really, really like it! :wub:Great work. There are a few things you have chosen that I have ready for mine funny enough. I already have the Tombstones so I would also love a photo of the subframe etc if you get a minute? Oh and the chrome flag mirrors, I have been searching for a while and the only set I can find this time round is a set aftermarkets on ebay. Are yours aftermarket and if they are how do you find the quality? Keep up the good work, beautiful car.

Back to the top

Foxster said

I really, really like it! :wub:Great work. There are a few things you have chosen that I have ready for mine funny enough. I already have the Tombstones so I would also love a photo of the subframe etc if you get a minute? Oh and the chrome flag mirrors, I have been searching for a while and the only set I can find this time round is a set aftermarkets on ebay. Are yours aftermarket and if they are how do you find the quality? Keep up the good work, beautiful car.

Cheers dude, tryin to do it all on a budget and as it's my daily and only car it makes it hard also :)

Here r the seat frames,

And with the mirrors I was lookin for ages, and could only find the expensive metal ones, then I found a set of plastic ones for sale on edition 38 and bought them, and my mate just sold me another set so I now hav 2sets of plastic chrome effect mirrors :)

As I no how hard they to get of haha

Back to the top
Nice ar$e slutty ;)

Back to the top

sluttysmurf said

Foxster said

Cheers dude, tryin to do it all on a budget and as it's my daily and only car it makes it hard also :)

Here r the seat frames,

And with the mirrors I was lookin for ages, and could only find the expensive metal ones, then I found a set of plastic ones for sale on edition 38 and bought them, and my mate just sold me another set so I now hav 2sets of plastic chrome effect mirrors :)

Thanks for the photo's, very helpful. Be great to see them Tombstone's retrimmed. Keep it up!

Back to the top

smudger1980 said

Nice ar$e slutty ;)

Hahah thanx :-P

Back to the top

Foxster said

sluttysmurf said

Foxster said

Here r the seat frames,

Thanks for the photo's, very helpful. Be great to see them Tombstone's retrimmed. Keep it up!

No worries dude :)

Yer your tellin me, nothing gonna happen until after worthersee tho! Need to save save save! Go in 3weeks
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.