Skip navigation

project Adahlia - mk1 driver restoration

Back to the top

project Adahlia - mk1 driver restoration

coming along slowly paul - got to sort a few bits and bats out here and there, then the engine will be coming out of the corrado, been really busy of late though.

i think when the engine is out i will start to concentrate on selling the rest of the corrado in bits, and then i'll have plenty of room to build a bench and get on with the engine rebuild.

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
Hey John, any progress we can drool over?

I was just thinking the other day it'd be good to see how you're getting on.

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
away with this thread :lol: quiet for 19 months!

just been hoarding parts, car is going 4wd as well, looking for circa 300bhp from the 2 litre g60, plus a 50/75 shot of nitrous.

got all 4wd running gear, all engine components and funds set aside for full respray following necessary fabrication for the syncro stuff.

fallen out with build threads, so there won't be any updates in here i'm afraid - basic run down of plans for the near future in the mk1 chat section under 'what have you done to your mk1 today'.

hope you're well mate - i'll keep an eye out for some meets over christmas to catch up with everyone.

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
Sounds like it's going to be pretty mental when you've finished. 8O

I'm not bad, was out for the meet the other day and I followed kev's GTI all the way round snake pass etc and it gave me a kick up the arse so I'll (hopefully) be putting the front end back on mine this week.

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
:D  A37 LEW

let me know if there are any bits you need, i've got alsorts of tat strewn about the unit, which is slightly larger than the last.

circa 2000 sqft  :roll:

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
Nice registration number..  :lol:

Heres mine.. ;)

Real golfers don't play with clubs
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.