Skip navigation

my sportline........replaced

Back to the top

my sportline........replaced

Now for sale, pm me if u are genuinely interested

Thanks

Back to the top
pm sent !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
All pms replied to

Back to the top
Willing to part with this for a good bit less than what it's worth but please don't waste my time with ridiculous offers

Back to the top
Going to get my clipper advertised elsewhere over the weekend, just a bad time to try and sell a cabby lol

i want your sportline in me garage :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Only gonna add to the compliments… awesome job!! bet you can't wait to get it back out on the road and give it a blast!!!

Back to the top

andyriggers said

Only gonna add to the compliments… awesome job!! bet you can't wait to get it back out on the road and give it a blast!!!

Thanks mate…..it's been on the road since last November,it's my daily

Back to the top
Sold my white RAs and my white G60s

my white sebrings are still up for grabs with tyres £220

going for a new look for next year…….if i decide to keep it

Back to the top
car currently tucked up in my lock up….has been since it was motd and serviced late november

its now on axle stands as im away to replace the rear drums

currently driving my winter runner

really dont like the sebrings on it but i had to at the mo…..waiting on a spare day to go and collect a set that i purchased last week for it…bbs 15x7s….that'll do

stu

Back to the top
Nice MK2 ;) I still have yet to own one.... one day

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

Nice MK2 ;) I still have yet to own one…. one day

tbh its a bit of a heap but still brilliant to drive

Back to the top
keep me updated with what you want to do with it next year, as thinking of putting mine up for sale when sun comes out so it gets more interest and decent money, then i will be on a plane scotland bound :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
sold

well with the cabby and the mk2 sold and with a bit of cash i had saved i was finally able to get a car i have always really wanted

i was a bit restricted in my search…i only wanted red :rolleyes:

i was willing to travel anywhere in Britain for the right one so i couldnt believe my luck when i came across one that ticked every box and was only 1hr from my house

its completely standard with only 67k miles, 2 owners,fvwsh and in very very good condition.

the owner has had it for about 8 years and only done 45k in it,he never does any work himself on it….everything has been done at vw…£100s of reciepts and all vw

he also had vw replace the wheels last year because they were corroded

the only reason he is selling it is because he has just taken delivery of a red edition 35 which was amazing!!!

theres a few things to do but nothing major

i pick the car up on tuesday…..cant wait!!!

anyway,i only have one pic so here it is

Some more pics

stu

Back to the top
Absolutely beautiful Stu, what a find especially locally !!

Hope you love it as much as your mk1, I'm sure you will

Back to the top
Well done on the two sales…

What a really nice purchase - best of luck with it!

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
very nice!

1988 CLIPPER - SUMMER FUN

Back to the top
Enjoy with your new motor mate!!! :wink:

82 Golf 1.8 20VT
My Project

Back to the top
thanks guys ;)

Back to the top
congrats mate, thats looks lovely!  but bugger lol

my masterplan of selling me cabby in few months and getting yours is gona need a re think lol

where in the country is ya mk1 heading now, as if you have contact details for new owner , like an email address i wouldnt mind giving them my details for if they are looking to sell in ther future , let me know on pm buddy

get some more pics up of that k4 when you pick it up

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
will do mate,the cabby is now in cupar,fife

apart from the 1st mk4 pic all are pics i took after collection

so,one of the worst parts on the car is the drivers seat

the cloth isnt to bad but the foam in the bolster is shot

supplied with the car was new base foam purchased from vw

i would ideally want to change the cloth aswel but i was quoted by barnetts vw 2day …..£164+vat!!!

hopefully the car will be in gordons capable hands this weekend to fit some of my latest puchases  :D

then its going to be booked in for some paintwork

my plans are,after i tidy all these wee things up,is a small drop on eibach(or similar) springs

defo not fitting coilovers…but it really needs to sit nearer to the ground

hopefully have some decent updates this wkend

stu :rthumb:

There are too many online users to list.