Skip navigation

My 1993 Mk1 L Reg Sportline!

Back to the top

My 1993 Mk1 L Reg Sportline!

Fitted some refurbed wiper arms as mine looked a bit tatty!!

Back to the top
It just keeps getting better!

Back to the top
couple of poor quality iphone pics with my new toy!!

Back to the top

Back to the top
Liking the boxster, they are the best porsche wheels that you can get  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Nice toys :-) , i need to get mine running on a stance like yours! perfect :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Cheers guys! I love the sound the boxster makes and the way it handles! if i had a few more pounds I would love a 911!!

Back to the top

matcupra said

Cheers guys! I love the sound the boxster makes and the way it handles! if i had a few more pounds I would love a 911!!

A 911 would do me nicely too.

My mate just got a boxster S and I told him to wait to get one with your wheels but he never ????

When my M3 comes, I will come down for a wee race ;-)

BTW you got the best colour boxster too IMO

If you need money for the petrol, I will take your BBS off your hands :-)

Back to the top
Mine's not a Boxster s but its really well spec'd up obviously the wheels, sat nav, rain sensing wipers, multichanger, zenons full leather and other bits and bobs!
wouldn't be a race i wouldn't stand a chance lol!
You're right on the fuel though, think i need a tanker following me around!!
cheers for the offer on the bbs but I think i'll be keeping them :)

Back to the top
Lovely Sportline !, gets my vote over the Boxster !

1991 Black Sportline 1.8 GTI Cabby - gone

1983 Papyrus Green 1.5 Auto GL Cabby - gone

1984 Nevada Beige MK2 Golf 1.6CL LHD Auto - gone

1981 Schwartz Black MK1 Golf 1600 GTI - gone

Currently Mk1less!

Back to the top
Beautiful sportline I am just about to start on the refurb of some BBS RS rims ( second set) first ones were the wrong offset and looked a bit  naff.

Back to the top
cheers guys its in winter hibernation at the moment!!

Back to the top
Nah you dont need a 911 the boxter is a far better balanced car!!! You just have to ask yourself why porsche dont put lsds in them.The answer is simple its because it would ruin its big brother around the track lol.Sportline still gets my vote tho niiiice

Back to the top
What you need is a five doors estate with 565 horses and 620 Nm torque that can clock a better time than a 997 turbo around the ring with the wife kids dog and luggage on board

Back to the top

Hoping to get some work done on the sportline this easter, full on detail, fit my new gear knob and gaitor, oil change, fit new gearbox end cover and general pamper session as I've neglected it for months!!!

Back to the top
About time too ;-)

I think it's still to be bl**dy freezing this weekend

I worked all last weekend on my cars and it was Baltic :-/

Nice pic of the cars, Mk1 looks great from that angle !!

Back to the top
Still been a bit slack on the sportline! got a new hobby and precious as my girlfriend calls it  :wub:

But I did manage to finally sort my gear knob and gaitor. Thanks rich, that part was exactly the right one!!

Back to the top
Looking good.  :thumbs:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
Wow the bike looks like it cost a fair few £££. Keeps you fit though so good work mate :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.