Skip navigation

Mk1 GTI Cabby.The Project So Far... NOW SOLD :( !

Back to the top

Mk1 GTI Cabby.The Project So Far... NOW SOLD :( !

Thanks guys,

Thinking of selling now to fund a future project (still undecided!!)

Mk1 Gti Cabby project on the go! Detailed engine, roof off, leather interior, 16's, painted, now getting put back together!

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=103263&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Back to the top
The car is now for sale :(

Receipts for over £11k.

A show car ready to show.

Absolutely mint.

Agreed insurance valuation at £8k.

Only done 500 miles since resto completion.

Open to sensible offers.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Mk1 Gti Cabby project on the go! Detailed engine, roof off, leather interior, 16's, painted, now getting put back together!

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=103263&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Back to the top
pmed mate.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Shame to hear you are selling, if i had the money and this had been about before i bought  my sportine, would have definately been a contender!

Whoever gets it is going to be over the moon and have one sorted cabby, good luck with sale mate

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Well my Dad is very excited about this, hopefully he should be buying this week. Caught the bug working on my project!

Project Blue Motion

If mine turns out half as well as this, we are going to have a great couple of cabbys to play with.

Back to the top
anyone that ends up with this cabby is going to have one sorted motor !

GLWS

Gorgeous cabby

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thanks russ,

Gave her a clean and polish at the weekend (not that she needed it)

She's all ready for your dad.

Very sad, but I'm happy she'll be going to a good home.

Back to the top
is it going out to gilbraltar then

You guys will have to both do a road trip and bring both cars over to the AGM next year!

will be worth the trip !

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.