Skip navigation

Mk1 C Formel E 1983

Back to the top

Mk1 C Formel E 1983

Just used Classic-vw.co.uk for the 1st time, spoke to Mark & got me the correct parts 1st time  tried other vw sites before & they seem to list parts that say but don't match the right engine code
Definitely will be using again & already making a shopping list of parts
We'll worth a look, www.classic-vw.co.uk  wasn't till after I realised they  sponsor on here.
I Got a new hella radiator that is now the right one for the car  looks brilliant

Back to the top
Always found great service from them.  don't forget if you become a pad member you get discount from all our Partners as well.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

RichardHall said

Always found great service from them.  don't forget if you become a pad member you get discount from all our Partners as well.

Talked me into it! Now Paid up member  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Another order of mk1 bits put through to classic- vw  will put some pic up when all fitted
 sourcing something that wasn't listed on www great help & has parts that didn't think you could even get anymore like some A pillar spoilers that are missing from the formel'e 

Back to the top
Nice tidy mk1. Supprising how a set of wheels and coil overs transform the look of a car! Nice work.

Back to the top

murraymint said

Nice tidy mk1. Supprising how a set of wheels and coil overs transform the look of a car! Nice work.

Thanks  nice to keep looking original ish just making it look a little smarter 

Back to the top
Yah that's the battle with my 1.1 C. I want to keep original, but also want it to look good haha.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Just gave this a read, you've done a brilliant job!
Really impressed, keep up the good work.
There are too many online users to list.