Skip navigation

Lawsy family - BLUEY - project 2 tone commences....

Back to the top

Lawsy family - BLUEY - project 2 tone commences....

Well the 2 tone is finished and so is the EBAY advert

Sodl for ?520 +tax

Just been and taxed it ready for the new owner to come and collect

Will be a sad day, bluey is like a little part of the family - but needs must..

Back to the top
Not sure if I agree with your new wheels dude - looks a bit modern and reliable to me!

Is Bluey going to someone on here?

Rich

Back to the top

mcscrew said

Not sure if I agree with your new wheels dude - looks a bit modern and reliable to me!

Rich

new wheels mate - had to be done, the commute was taking its toll on the older ones.. plus With trips to see dad in sheffield getting more regular needs must…

As to Blueys new owner. t'was sold through ebay, but i know they've seen this post- so not sure yet - either way lets hope this thread keeps up to date..

I still got a retro motor tho and a rare one at that  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

mcscrew said

Lawsy said

As to Blueys new owner. t'was sold through ebay, but i know they've seen this post- so not sure yet - either way lets hope this thread keeps up to date..

It's sort of staying on here.  I've purchased it as an ongoing project for my other half.  She's got herself some plans, and has started buying up some parts already, so I'll be sure to keep you guys updated. :)

Think this'll be either the 9th or 10th Mk1 we've owned (but strangely enough the first series 2!) so rest assured it's in good hands.

Back to the top
Well bluey has gone - just watched him drive away  :cry:  :cry:

time for a change

Good luck Jabbo - any questions, give me a shout mate…

Back to the top
Cheers Steve,

Just got back.  Drove the 115 mile trip like an absolute dream.  I'll make sure to keep the forum updated with his progress for you.

Back to the top

jabbo said

Cheers Steve,

Just got back.  Drove the 115 mile trip like an absolute dream.  I'll make sure to keep the forum updated with his progress for you.

nice one mate, thanks for letting me know, glad he got back ok…

any annoying noises from the clocks… lol

pulls well for the auto doesnt it

Back to the top
The clocks weren't too bad actually, the keys 'jangling' about made more noise.  :lol:

Yeah, I was quite impressed with the acceleration and how happy it was ot sit at motorway speeds.  Like I say it was a good journey.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.