Skip navigation

Kanes new project ;)

Back to the top

Kanes new project ;)

Im after black carpet for the front please message me if u are selling ? money waiting

cheers kane

Back to the top
I'm aLso after the back bit behind the front seats

Back to the top
ripped out my interior and started on the new one heres some piks havent got no photos of the new yet will put up soon

and couldnt get tyres off my wheels so i had to grind them off :( and had the lips straightened and getting sandblasted in a few days

Back to the top
projectss stillllllll going lmao erm I HAVE 2 SPARCO SEATS RETRIMMED IN BLACK/GREY SWAYED with mk1 golf sub frames already on if anyones interested let me no ill post a pik up

kane

Back to the top
love this car mate!

Back to the top
cheers mate havent got the new wheels on yet will have them on for ultimate dubs vo :)

Back to the top
cheers mate havent got the new wheels on yet will have them on for ultimate dubs vo :)

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

kanehodgkiss said

ripped out my interior and started on the new one heres some piks havent got no photos of the new yet will put up soon

Sorry if I got confused but are you selling these seats (and rears) at all?

David
Poole, Dorset

Mk1 GL Cabriolet, 1457cc Manual, Papyrus Green:  Long term restoration of a car that's been in the family since new:   Project DEL BOY
Mk1 Golf GLS Cabriolet, 1457cc Auto, Yellow/Light Blue: Breaking for spares (anyone need a shell?): Breaking Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1457cc, GLS (Dorset)

Back to the top
na mate sorry they sold a while ago

Back to the top
wow that looks mint mate - good work  8)

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
thanks mate cannot wait till i get the interior done

Back to the top
righttt ganna do a new project im after a 3 door non sun roof dont want interior engine etc just a half descent shell please post up photos up if anyones selling one  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.