Skip navigation

GX-restoration part 2 :-)

Back to the top

GX-restoration part 2 :-)

Wow - first time I've seen this thread. What a great job you made of restoring the GX and some great photos as well.

Slovakia looks nice. I'd love to go mountain biking there  8)

'91 Cabriolet

Back to the top
I just love the detailing of work on this restore and the end result is just amazing. well done on bring new life back to a lovely mk1.

Madone with the two Cabs 82 (UK RHD) and 85 (US LHD) (92 sold)

Back to the top

vw-man said

kins what happen with you skype account?
thank you for nice comment.
i`m starting new project-this will GTI `76-`78 version but i`m planning this project to take maybe 5 years so….long way infront of me  :lol:  but you know-i feel little jobless now after finishing GX and my hands need work with another project-i`m probably infected by vw virus  :roll:

I still have skype I think I lost your address :(

my skype is mk1golfman

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
some new photos..
one of the nicest thing is finish restoration but dark side of that is my hand are screaming for next work :lol:  so i started new project-old type gti with metal bumpers..new topic soon.

Remember, VW made the last car in 1992. After that they started making vehicles.

Back to the top
looks clean :)

Back to the top
hello :)

4 years after my last post and still own it
this is how it looks now :)

cheers

Remember, VW made the last car in 1992. After that they started making vehicles.

Back to the top
Hello,

Car is for sale,still in top condition. 22000 km since restoration.Curent and orginal millage 115 000km.Mot,inssurance.VW Certificate,copy of original documents.Ready to ride.
Price 8000£
PM me for details if you are interested.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.