Skip navigation

Black L Reg Sportline Cab project

Back to the top

Black L Reg Sportline Cab project

Will get pics up when facebook plays ball.........

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Looks really nice mate.im starting a small resto on my black sportline at the moment.

Back to the top
Cool, are you going to start a thread, would love to see another coming back to life :-)

Back to the top
yes mate will starting the thread soon.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Why thankyou mate..... :-)

Back to the top
Car is really coming together…

Thanks for the email re sportline magazine story by the way… interesting.

Will host it on the site and give you the credit! cheers

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Your more than welcome Hugh, nice to know someone with a common interest in these cars, look forward to seeing the two new sportlines coming onto your site :-)

Back to the top
Wow the paint job looks real nice keep up the good work carnt wait to see more
Chubbs

Back to the top
Had a really bad day working on Gertie yesterday......one of those soul destroying days where everything that can go wrong does!!! So dont have many extra pics, and it was pretty dark when I took them.....but will post them below.....this weekend, we finish hopefully...then the wheels come off to be refurbed and all new tyres going on and the hood will be replaced......will believe it when I see it at this stage!

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Just a small up-date, have now ordered a new set of Continental Premium contact 185/55/R15 tyres which will be here on Thursday. Going to pay FUNKSTAR a long over due visit tomorrow to pick up the last of the bits I need and then HOPEFULLY going to finish the main work on the car this weekend.Then off to Pristine wheels on Monday to get all the wheels fully refurbed and new tyres fitted, then going to book in Northern hoods to come and fit a new hood…..then, shes going in to have a full service some final bits fitted, MOT and I will be nearly there.Just got to wait for my stereo that I'm getting for my Birthday :-) Busy Busy!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.