Skip navigation

1.1 tintop

Back to the top
No mate,just surprisingly good offsets  :wub:

Back to the top
Just quickly knocked up a mk1 vr, better than most iv'e seen in the middle of your other mk1 build - love it:lol:

Back to the top
All credit for the vr build goes to dougie at trix up in Dunfermline ;-) itll be my new daily soon though so hope to have it on the road v.v.soon after edition so I can get the rs painted and get back on track with the race kor :wub:

Back to the top
Few projects going on in ur camp now daz :thumbs:

Back to the top
R32 engine should be arriving soon for the jetta coupe and I may just have bought a slightly tuned 400+ audi TT …….

so yeah….kinda nuts right now :P

Back to the top
 :lol: just gotta keep busy and get them all finished now :cool: 

Back to the top
Had an offer for a job on the next rig already so thats a good sign

Back to the top
Sure is mate is that off shore? Il hopefully be getting out there soon :thumbs:

Back to the top
Fk that, we just had another half day off and a collection for the latest helicopter ditching. Im onshore either in dry dock or tied up quayside doing rig repair, maintainance and modifications

Back to the top
That's a good gig then! Yeah that's the down side. I'm saving just now for my survival and compex then hope to get out there.

Back to the top
Ill stick to risking my life driving up the A9 lol

Back to the top
That's probably worse mate :lol: :lol:  

Back to the top
Definitely worse for my licence…..86 in a 60 at 5.30am this morning :'(

Finishing up on the 15th so going to get some work done between this rig and the next one which is coming in at the end of September. Going to swap der tuhds highsports for konigsports and try and get some more metal cut out the green baron and when I get a spare ten minutes ill throw the gallardo brakes and mulliners on yhe rs6 if the new coils come in time… :ninja:

Back to the top

Back to the top
Looking great! Sits well  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Thats the rig left the quayside and im down the fabshop pre-fabbing till Tuesday then im down the road and going to swap the highsports for the konigs and fit the eibachs during the week. RS needs a service too before I do the run the runway event at the end of October

Back to the top
Ps ive bought an audi tt but more on that later......

Back to the top

golf_coupe said

Looks spot on does that. Tell us more about the TT :)

Back to the top
soon smudge soon ;)

over today and swapped out the highsports for the konigs

up in the air to get the brakes bled but it wouldve been rude not to swap the coils out at the time

old v new

on

rears nearly finished

old highsports for sale - £200 quid

The TT is an RS so comes with pole positions and a 20k wishlist….1.9 20vT,fully forged,gt28,short runner,90mm hemi tb,60cc inj,water meth,pss9s,brembo juniors all round,H+R arb's,fully poly'd,full engine spec id struggle to list though but basically going to rebuild the smashed S3 I have at my unit into the TT with a standard interior and sell the end result TT on(or use it as a daily….shhhh)break the remains of the S3 and get an already RR'd at 380 bhp 20vT engine(with a restricted inlet set up)for the green mk1 for hopefully not a lot of money :D

Oh…and I bought the basics for a vrT conversion yesterday……….(manifolds,management,injectors,IC,clutch)

………..
……………….

…………………………………

…………………………………………………………..

………………………………………………………………………………..

:P

Back to the top
der tuhd is done  :wub:  It was getting an alarm fitted yesterday and it should be roadtested and ready for the drive to work wednesday  :cool:

still a couple wee bits too sort

time for the green baron next
There are too many online users to list.