Skip navigation

A345 SOR GTi - Edinburgh, Friday

Back to the top

A345 SOR GTi - Edinburgh, Friday

Was picking my wife up from work and spotted the car in Drumsheugh Gardens, with a MK1 Owners Club sticker on the window.

Not often you see another MK1 in Edinburgh, and yours looked in good condition.

Back to the top
OMG That used to be my car! I sold it to a man in Berkshire about 4 years ago but I wish I had never sold it now :cry:  would love it back if I could get it

Back to the top

davedex said

OMG That used to be my car! I sold it to a man in Berkshire about 4 years ago but I wish I had never sold it now :cry:  would love it back if I could get it

Does anyone know where it is now?

Back to the top
Evening, she's sitting in my garage at present. Been in there over the winter. Will be getting her back out again in the next week or so. Bought her from a guy down south, outside London back in 2006-ish. Not on the forum much these days…

Back to the top

Eck said

Evening, she's sitting in my garage at present. Been in there over the winter. Will be getting her back out again in the next week or so. Bought her from a guy down south, outside London back in 2006-ish. Not on the forum much these days…

Thanks for getting in touch, really pleased that gIlly is still going strong, between my brother and I we had her for 10 years and spend shed loads on her! Due to circumstances I had to sell her but would dearly love to get her back at some point. If you ever consider selling her, PLEASE can you contact me first as I would be Very interested in getting her back onto the Isle of Wight.
If you feel as though you might be able to send me some up to date pictures of her my email address is davedex@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to reply and look forward to hearing from you
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.