Skip navigation

VWNW 2008, Tatton Park PHOTOS FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS

Back to the top

VWNW 2008, Tatton Park PHOTOS FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS

Early-1800, jenvey16V can you let me know if your pass doesn't arrive on Monday. MK1MATHERS yours is doing an indirect trip via holeinmk1, so I guess maybe a little later in the week for you.

Back to the top
Mine came yesterday so I'm all set now, do we have to be in a set place at a certain time?

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
I have just received this email:

Hello Paul

The exhibitors gate opens at 7am.  We don't have a cut off time for entry at this gate.  However, if no-one is on your plot by 10am we might assume that your club is not attending and offer the space to another club.

Thanks for asking, see you next weekend!

Julieanne

So, I'd say all aim for 9am approx, but we will be able to accommodate anyone who is a little later.

Back to the top
ive still no pass!!!

Back to the top
Wont be on the stand today.....came over to Manchester yesterday and weather was terrible so left MK1 at home sorry people but I know my wipers wont have been able to cope with the weather on M62 yesterday as my MKV struggled...may see you all later today

Back to the top
Great to see everyone again today. It was a good show with plenty of variety and of course, aircooled stuff too. Nearly caused an accident on the way (long story) but we got there eventually, sorry about the lack of direction but I did explain I didn't know where I was going! In the end 9/10 cars on the stand, and it was a tiny little cute stand too. Here's the pics:

Back to the top
im back now to,
was a good show apart from i didnt have a coat in the first part of the morning  :lol: haha

havent go ne pic's to show tho
just a few quid less in the wallet

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
home now great pics and Congratulations to the Mk1 winners!
Well deserved!

1980 GTI Black - Mint
1983 GTI Black - Daily Driver

Back to the top
Who won?!

Great pics Nice and relaxing! Good to meet new people and hopefully a few new members too join!

Back to the top

Couple of very good mk1`s today, who ever owns LFM 112M pm me, i forgot to get your number.

Back to the top
Home too  :lol:

Here's some photos, better luck next time Scuba  :wink:

Including some well known owners collecting their trophy's or in Danny's case……..trophies  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I'm spoiled, I'm accustomed to looking at DaveM (and Danny's) car so they no longer register with significance how good they are (still can't find any faults with it though, even after staring a long time at it!) So, well done lads for picking up some well deserved trophies!

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

That your T4 in the background paul???

Back to the top
Danni.

what catergories did you win then.

wicked wheel trophy.

:cheer:  I've got my husband back :cheer:

Back to the top
Had a great day some good pics there like others have said well done to our members for taking aways some of the silverware.
cheers to Gammy for putting up the gazebo and making the brew's and cheers to paul for arranging this show and posting the tickets out. :clap:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

paul_c said

but we got there eventually, sorry about the lack of direction but I did explain I didn't know where I was going! In the end 9/10 cars on the stand, and it was a tiny little cute stand too.

who didnt turn up then?, if you have a limited number of tickets to give out to members and there is a waiting list (i was next waiting for a space)its not very fair if you dont bother to turn up!  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

if this is the case put my name down for everything just on the off chance that i might be there

Back to the top

:oops:

was a good day out, guessing i left quite early then, didn't see any judging.

was nice to catch up with a few people.

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
ps. guess who caught the sun again...

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

racer said

paul_c said

but we got there eventually, sorry about the lack of direction but I did explain I didn't know where I was going! In the end 9/10 cars on the stand, and it was a tiny little cute stand too.

who didnt turn up then?, if you have a limited number of tickets to give out to members and there is a waiting list (i was next waiting for a space)its not very fair if you dont bother to turn up!  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:if this is the case put my name down for everything just on the off chance that i might be there
I do not know the reason why one of our members didnt turn up lets just hope it wasn't due to an accident!!!
might be worth finding out what happened before before having a pop.
If you became a member and got your name down on the list early doors then a place on the stand is guaranteed….

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

racer said

paul_c said

who didnt turn up then?, if you have a limited number of tickets to give out to members and there is a waiting list (i was next waiting for a space)its not very fair if you dont bother to turn up!  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

if this is the case put my name down for everything just on the off chance that i might be there

It was me….read back through the thread and you'll find out why before posting "not very fair if you dont bother to turn up" I was there and could have put my MKV on the stand but didnt think that would go down too well….also it was a bit difficult for me to get the pass to someone else as it was only the day before….how do you put it  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.