Skip navigation

Great Orme, Wrexham/Chester 9, *PHOTOS/VIDEOS PAGE 11&12

Back to the top

Great Orme, Wrexham/Chester 9, *PHOTOS/VIDEOS PAGE 11&12

I've got a few friends coming round tonight, so might be a bit worse for wear first thing tomoz.

I'd best not arrange to meet you anywhere on route, but will try and make it to the Orme by around 12.30 unless I see you all on the way, then I'll just join the convoy.

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
Just got back. What a great meet! Nice to see some new faces along, together with the regulars too. By cunning planning we were able to meet Justin on the way and D10NHH at the top of the 'mountain', great little roads to drive along (just a shame there were one or two 'arseholes' out & about on the roads today huh) and fantastic scenery too. Ok so without further ado here are the pics, there's some definite calendar entry candidates in there I hope!

Back to the top
Thanks, was really good to meet with you all, really enjoyed it.

I'm not sure how to post pics on here, but just sorting them out on my Photobucket so might just put a link on.

Glad you all saw North Wales with a little bit of sunshine  8)

Back to the top
Thoroughly enjoyed todays excursion, GTIMAD took us on some class b roads, top notch stuff  :wink: , D10NHH very pleased to have met you, love the purple fleck cabby  :D .  I've got some video on the camera, just having a bit of software problems getting them to work, so for now, here's my photos……

We also had a newbie pop over for some advice, photos 1,2,3&5 are Chats (real name Rob) daily driver, good to speak with you Rob :y:

Back to the top
good pic's there,i went the senic route home(betws-y-coed)

haha

loads of police on the roads around there and bala

good roads tho

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
I had a great day it was nice to meet you all, glad you liked the B roads.  :D

83 MK1 1.9TD mars red, T25 TD campervan, 97 sharan-daily drive/work horse/rust bucket

Back to the top
Here are my pics - enjoy!

Back to the top
What a drive!!! What a view!!! Great picutres!!!

Back to the top
Here's 2 little videos of today, sorry about the shakes, but you can appreciate it wasn't easy :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Cool, just a shame I was behind you  :(

Back to the top
looks quality.

I will be up for the next one, when i get teh seats back in.

Will keep my eyes open  8O

Back to the top
Here's another video, excuse the shakes, the road was bumpy  :D

Back to the top
And here's another video…..

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
:clap:  :clap: This how a meet should be done.
looks like you had good weather too (always a bonus when you own a cabby :wink: )

Your meets are top draw without a doubt well planed, and well attended a glowing example to any new region on how its done. I will be pointing any new regional co-ordinators to have a look at your meets to watch and learn.
Well done to to you all.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

looks like you had good weather too (always a bonus when you own a cabby :wink: )

Your meets are top draw without a doubt well planed, and well attended a glowing example to any new region on how its done. I will be pointing any new regional co-ordinators to have a look at your meets to watch and learn.
Well done to to you all.

Question is though, are you "red car" or "black car"?

Back to the top

paul_c said

A5OPY said

Well done to to you all.

Red

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

paul_c said

A5OPY said

Well done to to you all.

Red

Yeah typical, you display all the traits of the "red car". Us "black car"s are visually superior, of course, though.

Back to the top
red cars are faster!!

Back to the top
I've just sent the high-res version of my fav pic to Hairyarse for the calendar, but I'd encourage the others to do this too, there's some cracking pics up there which are better than mine! Then he will have a bunch of them to choose from.

Back to the top

A5OPY said

Well done to to you all.

Cheers for the comments Andy  :y: , we know we're good :cheer:  :cheer:  :mrgreen:

Paul, I'll send copies of my scenic photos over to Hairyarse for consideration.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.