Skip navigation

DUBSHED 2016

Back to the top

Few Picts from today

Took a wee run up today few random snaps
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
Wow, some great looking cars.
Thanks for sharing!  :thumbs:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
It was an amazing show and some nice mk1's featured. Fantastic venue and range of events.

Back to the top
Looked like a great show. Some lovely looking Mk1's there, and some that I haven't seen before. Is that Philip O'Rourke's old dark green metallic 16v G60? If it is, I haven't seen it since the original Limerick VW shows. Awesome cars regardless.

Back to the top
Great show - was a great weekend - got home last night about 10:35 after the motorway trek home. Big shout out to Paul who ventured up and down the M1 in convoy.  :cool:  We had a good few waving and onlookers drooling…

Well done to Warwick and his minty sportline for picking up the first in the pre 2000 cabriolet class. Some really nice mk1's there this year all individual and all different.  :)

Thanks to all who came and showed their cars and all who dropped by to say hello at our owners club stand.

I'll throw up some of my pictures later.  :thumbs:

Don't forget our Ireland Meet in Kilkenny last weekend in August.  ;)

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
I think a great weekend was had by all who attended and a good chance to catch up with some friends old and new who i do not get to see enough.
Andy

Back to the top
Few pics with the iphone…

dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg dubshed22.jpg

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Taken with better camera…

IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2116.JPG IMG_2116.JPG

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2144.JPG IMG_2144.JPG

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Had a good look over the gti with the detailed engine (sorry don't know your name if your on here) but it really is impressive the amount of work involved is outstanding hats off to you, certainly wouldn't have liked to try and pick the winners. 

Back to the top

jamiep said

Had a good look over the gti with the detailed engine (sorry don't know your name if your on here) but it really is impressive the amount of work involved is outstanding hats off to you, certainly wouldn't have liked to try and pick the winners. 

Thanks Jamie - thats my motor!  ;)

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

jamiep said

Thanks Jamie - thats my motor!  ;)

Hats off to you my friend I was super impressed with the attention to detail
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.