Skip navigation

SWM7

Back to the top

SWM7

I think I'm coping a lot of flack  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I might just not turn up :lol:  :lol:

But then again I might ……………………..

Turbo Technics MK1 Golf GTI's - where are you ?

http://www.VWTurbo.co.uk

Back to the top
And of I do come shall I bring the New Rear lights we have just got in stock, and anything else that peeps might want to see  :wink:

Back to the top
And of I do come shall I bring the New Rear lights we have just got in stock, and anything else that peeps might want to see
Nice bit of pimping…  :wink:

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)

Back to the top
Rain nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I know im a girl but if it is my car doesnt like rain and stays in the garage. :oops:

lets make it saturday its just cloudy then :wink:  :lol:

Cheers Darren (the girl)

ps im starting to sound like turbtechnics :banghead:  :wink:

Back to the top
or any day of the week ending in Y that is dry - these locks take hours to set each morning!  :lol:

1664 is 95% water.

Back to the top
I will be coming for my first meet but not in the mk1. Engine is currently going through a swap so will be in the mk4 instead hope you dont mind darren. That will still count for the numbers wont it  :D

If any one is interested in doing a 2e conversion i have just had some plates to cover the crank case breather made and have a couple going spare that i could bring with me :wink:

Mk1 Lahsa green, BBS RM, Mk1 Silver Campaign, Mk5 GT TDi, Audi A4 Avant S Line

Back to the top

mk1turbo said

I will be coming for my first meet but not in the mk1. Engine is currently going through a swap so will be in the mk4 instead hope you dont mind darren. That will still count for the numbers wont it  :D

Doesn't that kind of ruin the point of the meet, but oh well.
Hope theres alot of mk1s that turn up.
Only few days to go.
Daisy if it rains you really not taking your car out?  :?

Simon R - YouTube

MGH 178Y - 16v - Gone :(

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top
Cooorrrr, listen to you lot… engines out…. rain expected.. blah blah blah excuse excuse….

COME ON YOU LOT!!!!!

24/7 Mk1's are required for the full trophy not some Sunday drivers who are scared of getting wet. Next thing you'll be nipping down the valeters bay along with Walt to get you mits out (I SAID MITS!!!!!)

As de3660 says "ONLY DAYS TO GO"  :lol:

Dan

Back to the top
mines the daily driver so i have no choice.

See u there Dano lol

Simon R - YouTube

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top

mk1turbo said

If any one is interested in doing a 2e conversion i have just had some plates to cover the crank case breather made and have a couple going spare that i could bring with me :wink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now I might start taking bets on you changing your mind again by tomorrow morning on this one  :wink:

Oh, and look slike your now driving us on Sunday matey  :lol:

Back to the top
mines the daily driver so i have no choice
Same her - none of your concors malarky for me  :wink:
(just jealous really).
I've had a slight change of plan and I'll be coming up from Salisbury way - anyone passing?

1664 is 95% water.

Back to the top
here  :oops:

1664 is 95% water.

Back to the top

de3660 said

mk1turbo said

Doesn't that kind of ruin the point of the meet, but oh well.
Hope theres alot of mk1s that turn up.
Only few days to go.
Daisy if it rains you really not taking your car out?  :?

Maybe im confussed, thought it was all about like minded people getting together and sharing there love for all things mk1.
Lets not get too picky.
I will be there whatever im driving  :wink:

Back to the top
I'll be there in my daily driver (dodgy starter allowing  :pray: ).  Is someone planning on bringing a camera to record the attendance as proof for those doubting northern monkeys?

Ian

'89 Clipper Auto and '92 GTI Cabby

Back to the top
im bringing video and photo anyway, so ill always be there as backup.

Simon R - YouTube

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top
i will bring one if the battery is charged :?

Back to the top
Look, it doesn't matter if you can't bring your mk1.  Its a meeting of like minded enthusiasts - please don't forget that :D As for those northern monkeys, well they failed!  They're now trying to spook us!!!

They should try popping down here, and releasing their pigeons from their glove boxes…i hear they'll fly back home  :lol:

Right the hour is nearly upon us, we need a huge convergence at the Harvester come Sunday.  Lets show everyone whos the best! Come on guys we need commitment, no backing out now:mrgreen:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

de3660 said

mines the daily driver so i have no choice.

See u there Dano lol

me to. 8)

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
et moi, aussi.

Really looking forward to my first meet on Sunday  :D . The missus thinks I'm a bit of a saddo but she drives a 'red car' (Fiat Sciento shoe box) and therefore obviously has no interest in anything automotive  :banghead: .

:mrgreen:

1664 is 95% water.

Back to the top
What a supprise!!! The 5 day forcast has changed! Knew I should have put a bet on it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3620

No excuses now, unless it changes again! Rain isn't an excuse anyhow, one little trip out won't hurt for you polishers… it'll give you something to do  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.