Back to the top
Sharon and myself are :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Cool,me too… think i am bringing misses & morgan (got to behave,not drinking so all will be fine  :D )
 :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
Phew, Daz ent drinking, so all girls are safe!  (soz Daz) :0)

MrsCabrio :0)
Daily: Golf Mk I Karmann Clipper auto '90 in Alpine White with Webber carb, white alloys and Club air freshener

Back to the top
lol i think we should advertise for single lady dubbers for us single men to meet .. but first things first, breakfast see you at 10 bertus :D

Back to the top
Matt make sure you wrap up warm mate, hate to see you get too cold :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

mAtt- said

lol i think we should advertise for single lady dubbers for us single men to meet .. but first things first, breakfast see you at 10 bertus :D

:mrgreen:  double sos and egg mc muffin and hot chocolate  8) see you 10 bert
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Eh..? Do ya mean 'Me and Shaz am'?

Them lot down there wow understand that that language  :dance:

Back to the top

Waterworx said

lhasadreams said

Eh..? Do ya mean 'Me and Shaz am'?

Them lot down there wow understand that that language  :dance:

Just because the West Brom broke the 30 yr curse at Stoke……………. Boing Boing…. Gonna wear my baggies top for ya's !

Banner

Back to the top
:whiteflag:  8O

Back to the top
good turn out :) a little cold though and a good blast down the motorway on the way home

Back to the top
It was great even tho we didnt put the roof down…..brrrr! Great to everyone, and thanks for the cakes, even though I didnt get one, the kids loved them. I shall make some and bring them next time, too. When's the next meet?…

Daily: Golf Mk I Karmann Clipper auto '90 in Alpine White with Webber carb, white alloys and Club air freshener

Back to the top
our local birmingham one is third wednesday of the month, this meet was a first for everyone and i thought it went pretty well

Back to the top
It was great! Wednesday's arent good for me…. Shame! Roll on next meet!

Back to the top
Great turnout for the first Stafford meet :D, nice to see everyone and lovely cakes as usual !

Adam. :)

*ROLL ON THE SUMMER*..

________________________  RS3

Back to the top
great meet  :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
What a great meet, nice to see a big turnout even if it was a bit cold.

Glad you liked the cakes too :D

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Well guys and gals what can I say - the first Staffordshire regional meet was a great turnout - thanks to  all who made it happen.

Yes it was a little cold and the landlord was a miserable money grabbing git - but hey it was his loss.

The next one in Feb will be a curry, and yes Ansar they do have Halal meat :-) I will start a separate thread to get a list of those who want to go. It will be in Stafford and they have ample undercover parking :-)
Feb is an even colder month so I figured a meet undercover and with a curry would be a winner !!

Here are some pics of the meet:

Anna those cakes were so nice !!!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Well!! what a brilliant meet and a great turnout!

Was great to meet everyone and cant wait til the next meet!

Those pics are great Ade :)

I've also taken much needed inspiration and been busy on the burton power website 'mk1 shopping' since i got in lol  

Well done on a great meet Ade and thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome!

Steff :)

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top
Great to see everyone again, and some new faces too!

Nice to see some more Dub Birds, do any of you have a single sister for Matt? He's got a lovely fish pond!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.