Skip navigation

SATURDAY 4th SEPT - NW convoy to Blackpool Illuminations

Back to the top

SATURDAY 4th SEPT - NW convoy to Blackpool Illuminations

James_W said

Good pics & vids.

Not many tin tops in the NW then :lol:

Nah, its baking hot up here 24/7 365  :lol:

just think the lights were more appealing to the cabbys..

Great Video Yomp! :clap:

Back to the top
That's great Yomp, although I'm sure the MK lot will want evidence of us actually purchasing something  :roll:

13 Mk1s plus a jogger  8O   :lol:

What was that all about Mark???

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
That video of the drive through is absalutly mint!!!!!

The grusum twosome I love it :mrgreen:

Well done on the video yomp it's grrrrrrate lol

Banner

Back to the top

kavlfc said

That's great Yomp, although I'm sure the MK lot will want evidence of us actually purchasing something  :roll:

Thats why I labelled it as the unoffical video because you can't see the purchases.

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Heads up, probably first weekend in September Sat / Sun thing

its it worth going later on in the year?  The lights finish 1st week in november

reasons being

early sept its packed cause they have only just started.. as we found out  :banghead:
it doesnt go dark until 8 so little un's will be struggling to stay awake….

if we go mid-end Oct.. the traffic wont be as busy and we will be able to set off thru earlier as it will be dark earlier (good for the little un's)
 :wink:

Thoughts?

Definitely up for this next time…..  but I will be going in the cabby this year again with the family late oct..
Cheers
tony

Back to the top

dubgolf2010 said

have they fallen out? did littlerolf want to drive :lol:

Back to the top
Kim was 'casing the joint' for a future blag  :lol:

Get where you're coming from Tony which is why I'm thinking of doing it as a weekend thing next year. When it gets to October it gets a bit chilly for the beach n camping n that. I've a few ideas so will look into it but like I said I'll deffo be looking at more kiddie friendly event  :mrgreen:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

James_W said

Good pics & vids.

Not many tin tops in the NW then :lol:

Nah… and we wear T-shirts in winter too!!!  :wink:

Good laying of tunes Yomp - straight outa Friday nights conversation eh??!!  :lol:

Back to the top

dubgolf2010 said

It was just a shame we only equaled milton keyns drive through chalange. But i have to say well beat em next year :mrgreen:

Yeah…. we don't need flashing lights at night to get the 13 mk1's to Milton Keynes though  :mrgreen:

Still haven't seen the video evidence of picking up the stuff from the drive thru though… cracking vids and pics though!!… bring on the evidence then bring on Milton Keynes going for a bigger attempt  :mrgreen: … well done everyone!!!  :wink:

Back to the top
I was looking for Mutley trying to catch the pigeon.

Loving the video's well done for filming them.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

dubgolf2010 said

It was just a shame we only equaled milton keyns drive through chalange. But i have to say well beat em next year :mrgreen:

Yeah…. we don't need flashing lights at night to get the 13 mk1's to Milton Keynes though  :mrgreen:

Still haven't seen the video evidence of picking up the stuff from the drive thru though… cracking vids and pics though!!… bring on the evidence then bring on Milton Keynes going for a bigger attempt  :mrgreen: … well done everyone!!!  :wink:

yeah, yeah, yeah…. all in good time, all in good time!!!  :lol:

I tried to load it onto youtube last night and it failed on me 3 times. All going well i'll be dropping it off at PNERivage's house tomorrow and I'll let him do the honours… would it surprise you to learn that I still have a twin tape deck in my stack system??!!  :redfaced:  - Broken at the moment as well!!

Even tried to email it to Yomp so he could get it posted tonight but it wouldn't send.

Back to the top

Yomp said

Unoffical video of Drive through taken by my daughter.

Turn up Sound :lol:

great backing tune mini Yompter-ess  :D
very funni!
dazz1e

Banner

Back to the top
………. ………. ………. ……….

Back to the top
As they used to say in the god old days of Regie Perrin, 'Cock up on the recording front' (onto disc that is!

Don't know why, but I'll try and rectify asap for Tony.  :wink:

Back to the top
Is your disc writing speed compatible with the discs you're using? An issue I've had in the past.

Back to the top
here's a teaser for you :wink:  .. (still got work to do yet on the Video)

Back to the top

PNERivage said

here's a teaser for you :wink:  .. (still got work to do yet on the Video)

Certainly is a teaser Tony, I've got two of these X

Or is that because I'm on work's computer  8O  :wink:

Back to the top
I can see them, my pics are hosted on facebook. so if your work blocks it .. you probably wont see em
try pressing F5 to refresh

can anyone else see them?

Back to the top
:|

PNERivage said

I can see them, my pics are hosted on facebook. so if your work blocks it .. you probably wont see em
try pressing F5 to refresh

can anyone else see them?

It's the work computer, I'm ok with Photobucket hosted images and the like but FB nooooo, just checked site on me phone and they're showing on it  :mrgreen:

If I spin round in my chair holding my phone it looks like moving images  :roll: I'm only one hour into a 12hr shift, gonna be a loooooooong night I think  :?

Back to the top
Gutted!! We missed the Blackpool run and we were hoping yto make it our first! :(
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.