Skip navigation

NWM5

Back to the top

NWM5

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
12 cars :dontknow:  you said 13 :naughty:

Back to the top
Hands up if you spy a sneaky bit of photoshopping :lol:  :wink:  Is the white one towards the left of the pics a Caddy or a Cabrio?

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Imitation Magic Tree - 'Black Ice' smell
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top
No photoshopping I swear…. cubs honour! The second pic is not quite as it seams but guess why?!

The white car is a caddy.

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
It was one photo left over from last time? Another photo of a MK1 'accidentally' stuck itself to those photos of the meet? :lol:
Or is it a cool model? :mrgreen:  I want one if it is!

11 cars and one truck :wink:

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top
Its a model! :lol:
Caddies count!

Back to the top
Number 13 arrived after we had all gone into the pub and missed the pictures.

Cheers Kins.

Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

Number 13 arrived after we had all gone into the pub and missed the pictures.

Hmmm, likely story :lol:

Nice looking cars (and trucks). Where can I find a model like that? It would need to be black though!

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top

Shortstuff said

11 cars and one truck :wink:

Are you being Caddyist?

Back to the top
Here you go short stuff::

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-1-18-Model-VW-Volkswagen-MK1-Golf-GTI-1976_W0QQitemZ6574777907QQcategoryZ43047QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These are "Sunstar" models and you can get them from various Diecast model suppliers (eg Transport Models)

In Black (1976) but 1/18 scale (my red one is 1/43rd scale).

The model in the pic was mine since my real GerTIe is still on blocks so I think it should count as I was there !!

I can confirm what Dano said since I passed a blue Mk1 arriving at the Wiggin Tree as a left to pay my penance at the Trafford Centre Mall since I had all my ladies with me!

So the Total is 12 + 1 Caddy + My model = 13 & 1/43 Total

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top
That model looks brilliant! Got to get one of those 8)

I'm not Caddyist at all! Theres a really nice Caddy Sport going round the Torbay area and I want it! I think that will have to be my next vehicle :D

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top
so only 12 to beat then,

Back to the top

Only 12

Only 12....Only 12 he says! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa haa ha ho ho hooooo heeee he heeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa! Whooaaaaaaahhhh haa haaa haaaaaaaaaaa! :lol:

Back to the top
ONLY 12

hahahahahohohohoh :lol:

we will try mate but 12 is alot.

Darren :D

Back to the top
Didn't we agree on 13…. after that blue GL arrived after the photos? And that doesn't even include the sneeky Superworm model!!!

Dan

Back to the top
It doesn't really matter cos they won't beat NWM anyway!

Back to the top
just wait and see :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Calling all NWM! Please see NWM6 as there is a meet tomoz.

Back to the top
NWM 7.0 is on the 29th Jan at the same venue. Please join in to help whoop the SWM yet again!

Please see here NWM 7.0

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.