Skip navigation

Milton Keynes Meet Tuesday 3rd May - back at the pub!!

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Meet Tuesday 3rd May - back at the pub!!

ok so yeah, erm, i can make this week! there is no option really! its the AGM or i come to your house and bundle you in my car, force you to pay me petrol money and i drive you there myself!! papa bruce is coming so you have to come!!

ive packed my time travelling machine away for a special occasion! hehe!! you miss me?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
ok so yeah, erm, i can make this week! there is no option really! its the AGM or i come to your house and bundle you in my car, force you to pay me petrol money and i drive you there myself!! papa bruce is coming so you have to come!!

ive packed my time travelling machine away for a special occasion! hehe!! you miss me?

Back to the top
Lol, poor Bruce, bumping up the Mk thread by double posting a hour apart?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
LOL love the bruce  :mrgreen: !!!!

It's meant to be just as sunny tomorrow so expecting a lot of people at the pub tomorrow for this one!!  Only thing is I may be in the pug as the mk1 felt like it was "wandering" through the steering… not as precise as it is meant to be and at one point it pulled to the left  :dontknow:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Well new clutch fitted today, oh and also gearbox :-( it was shot, lucky for me I had a spare 16v box.

Anyway took this as I thought it looked the nuts

All you needed was a little incentive ;)

Mk1 Golf 1.8 GTI Lhasa Green (build)

1.8T K04 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet.

Mk1 Golf Clipper

Mk1 Caddy 1.8T (build)

T2 Transporter

Back to the top
i second that - loving the bruce and his ways!!

I'm messaging you guys from the hotel - just had a few guiness's! loving it over here.

don't miss me too much tomoz! hahah

i wanna see pics - hope there is a good turn out xx

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

LOL love the bruce  :mrgreen: !!!!

It's meant to be just as sunny tomorrow so expecting a lot of people at the pub tomorrow for this one!!  Only thing is I may be in the pug as the mk1 felt like it was "wandering" through the steering… not as precise as it is meant to be and at one point it pulled to the left  :dontknow:

You really are a homo

Back to the top
My car feels different every time I drive it. Spud, just turn the stereo up and sit on your hands so you have pins & needles in them, you won't notice wobble then.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
LOL you lot don't change!!!

Bruce is my MK1 pin-up  :mrgreen:

Ant thats a bloody good idea!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
See you all in a few hours  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
If your not in a mk1 your buying the round!

Back to the top
YAAAAAAAAAYY!! i canne wait man! a pin up? may have do some photoshopping some chicks on cars with my face on them! nice!! cant wait for tonight! havent driven my car for about 2 weeks, and thats just way too long! hehe!!

Back to the top
Tell you what I love the pub  :mrgreen: …. chilling out supping drinks and having a laugh.  Cracking to see you all again!!  Why does my mk1 always decide to play up before meets…???

Back to the top
brilliant meet last night fellas, btw i missed the first episode of the second series of 'Archer' for you horrible lot!  just as well you are almost as funny (wee need a sheep emoticon mods, please, or possibly a horse?)

also… i got a new job.. just found out 30 mins ago…the 2nd interview was yesterday morning! ACE!!!  :cheer:

no more  :banghead: for me:D

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
That's great news about the job…..well done  :D
Was a right laugh last night….think we should arrange the meet around my shift work so I can make it to them more often  :lol:
Almost as much fun as horse chasing  8O

Back to the top
dont' see why we can't have a interim meet everyso often so you don't miss out.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
You lot are billiant.  Studs is a legend with his slip ups!!!!
1) "I've had some bad experiences with sheep"

2) "i haven't touched milky stuff for ages"  8O

3) "I saw some horses go by with people following behind… so I followed them, got a horse in a headlock… then it fell on me.  It was well sore"….

Why you chasing random horses to fight and then get confused well it falls on ya?  8O  :mrgreen: ….. Studs we love ya mate  :wink:

Back to the top
Curry night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll organise it!!

Put a date this month you can do and we can go from there

Back to the top

funk-star said

Curry night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll organise it!!

Put a date this month you can do and we can go from there

Next month please!!!  Got too much on this month and so little money  :cry:

Back to the top
HAHA proper quality meet guys n gals! thankyou Lessie for the drink!

quotes of the meets are as follows! LOL!!!! so so freaking funny its untrue!

"Ive been caught out a few times by sheep, A few bad experiences with them.

"I havent touched anything milky for ages

Studs: Have you tried breast milk?

BigM: Yeah…Years ago.

LMAO!!!!! oh good times! no pics taken im afraid, and Mark, youre welcome for the scooter you ungrateful sod! just nick it and scarper you scally wag!!!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.