Skip navigation

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

…2.5 hrs left!!!!!  excitement! its like our own monthly AGM in MK I LOVE IT!!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Yup!!!  Leaving work in a min, getting a shower, changed, new undercrackers grabbing a mug …. quick check of the old oil and water and we're off  :mrgreen:

See you all shortly  :dance:

Back to the top
! ah dont worry about your undercrackers Spud, you'll only mess them again with excitement of meeting all the newbies and Zammo again!

21 pages now! sweeet!!

Back to the top
really nice to meet you all!!

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
good to see everyone again! Zammo, missed you mate! Chelle it was great to meet you! hope you have a good time finding youre cabby, good luck with the search!

Studs, youre a star for bringin the genny and tea and stuff!

Im well looking forward to Secret Santa, ive got a grrrrreat one! theyre gunna be such an easy target!!! hehehe!

Back to the top
that means its me or nick

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
I've got the same person I got last year lol

Good to meet ya Chelle your really friendly and Alaine said to say thanks for keeping her company.  We should go out for a beer at some point me, Alaine, you and Zambo now that Zambo is quite near us.

Good to meet everyone I love the chilled out chatting…… and brucieboys scooter…. ant look farrrrr too comfortable using it  :wink:

So…. secret santa is in the mix, R/C car trial was an idea by Ant and Raj which sounds good and more at the xmas meet…. stick the date in your diary now (especially pointed at lessy-jim this comment as she always double books  :roll: lol )…. It's nearly xmas!!!

Who-ever has me as a secret santa………….. go easy on me  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I've got the same person I got last year lol

Good to meet ya Chelle your really friendly and Alaine said to say thanks for keeping her company.  We should go out for a beer at some point me, Alaine, you and Zambo now that Zambo is quite near us.

Good to meet everyone I love the chilled out chatting…… and brucieboys scooter…. ant look farrrrr too comfortable using it  :wink:

So…. secret santa is in the mix, R/C car trial was an idea by Ant and Raj which sounds good and more at the xmas meet…. stick the date in your diary now (especially pointed at lessy-jim this comment as she always double books  :roll: lol )…. It's nearly xmas!!!

Who-ever has me as a secret santa………….. go easy on me  :mrgreen:

Lovely to meet you all to, I hope Alaine got the bank issue sorted this morning! She's lovely and really friendny too - you all were.

I'd love to meet up with you guys and go for a beer (or a cider in my case!) I've been practising my elephant noises lol

I am completely lost for what to get this person for scret santa - but will get my thinking cap on!!  budget is a fiver yeah?

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
yeah a fiver Chelle, oh yes love i bit o cider, vintage Henneys is my fave, oh and home made scrumpy (the better halfs mum n dad live in Worcester) lol

pics are up guys!

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=posting

Ant looked like a right kid on it! as did you Spud but for different reasons! :hehe:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.