Skip navigation

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

lol  @ gaybriolet!!

I cant wait to meet you guys -

but first

I asked zambo for help and zambo couldn't do this (even though hes a moderator!!) can someone help me upload my avatar please? i ve done the photo bucket thing and entered in the http address etc and checked pixels and sizes etc and they are all ok - but still no joy - then it says aviatar sucessful? but no pretty pic of my cab???

Personally I think zambo doesn't wanna my pic of my cab going up there - cos, well, it was better than his ;) x

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top

chellemk1 said

lol  @ gaybriolet!!

but first zambo couldn't do this (even though hes a moderator!!) can someone help my upload my avatar please? i ve done the ohto bucket thing and entered in the http address etc and checked pixels and sizes etc and they are all ok - but still no joy - then it says aviatar sucessful?

I think zambo doesn't wanna pic of my cab going up there - cos well it was better than his ;) x

Go to forum settings on the left of your screen.  Scroll down until you see the avatar piece.  Make sure the sizes are correct on the pic you want then either browse to it if it's on you computer or put the web address up.  Click submit and you're sorted  :wink:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

chellemk1 said

lol  @ gaybriolet!!

but first zambo couldn't do this (even though hes a moderator!!) can someone help my upload my avatar please? i ve done the ohto bucket thing and entered in the http address etc and checked pixels and sizes etc and they are all ok - but still no joy - then it says aviatar sucessful?

I think zambo doesn't wanna pic of my cab going up there - cos well it was better than his ;) x

Go to forum settings on the left of your screen.  Scroll down until you see the avatar piece.  Make sure the sizes are correct on the pic you want then either browse to it if it's on you computer or put the web address up.  Click submit and you're sorted  :wink:

ok may be completely blind but went to settings - come up with a load of address info? but no avatar even when i scrolled down?

chelle

Back to the top
scrap that - found it - it says Avatar Selection Successful! - but still no pic :(

chelle

Back to the top
Did you read the pixel and size limit?  If you right click on your pic…. is it within these limits?

Back to the top
yeah its 82 x 82 only 22kb??

chelle

Back to the top
Put my avatar address on yours and see if that works

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e311/spudfingers/mine/Golffrontquarteron.jpg

Stick that in ^^

Back to the top
Yours has just come up  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
yay ive done it!!! -  i was doing sumthing really stupid but not gonna admit it publicly lol - but thanx spud!!!

chelle

Back to the top

chellemk1 said

yay ive done it!!! -  i was doing sumthing really stupid but not gonna admit it publicly lol - but thanx spud!!!

You have to tell us…. just how blonde were you being exactly  :mrgreen: ….. come on… we wont poke fun….. much  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

chellemk1 said

You have to tell us…. just how blonde were you being exactly  :mrgreen: ….. come on… we wont poke fun….. much  :mrgreen:

Not a chance!! lets just say peroxide wouldn't even match how blonde it was lol

chelle

Back to the top
I'm guessing you didn't have the link in there  :mrgreen:

Is that your old cabby on there then me-duck?  When you getting yourself another one?

Back to the top
nah - little bit mroe technical than that! I will never reveal ;)

yesh that was mine - shes a bewt :(

well the funds are slowly pileing up - depending on whats on offer -

keeping my eye open and have tried swapping keys with zambo - but no joy

hopefully i will have a drive with a mk3 and a mk1 (both owned by me!) on it by end of november  -latest december - best xmas present!

chelle

Back to the top
Sounds good to me!!!  I think we have another VW chick on our hands alongside Lessy-Jim and Claire (Ant5's wife)!!!!  COOL  8)

Back to the top
Noooo, it was the forums way of saying no more gaybriolets- bring on the tin tops n the caddys!!!! :wink: Only kidding! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
graydog, might be tempted to sell me sportline 16v project now i have the 1900 carb biatch

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
i might actually miss the meet! i've done it again.. i've made arrangements to go up to aberdeen to see family and am coming back the day of the meet :( DOH i really need to check dates more thoroughly before booking them off!

i still wanna be in secretsanta if that's ok though? i'll def be at decembers meet :D

also, funk.. check your messages :P

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
nothing recieved ??

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

nickl said

Noooo, it was the forums way of saying no more gaybriolets- bring on the tin tops n the caddys!!!! :wink: Only kidding! :mrgreen:

oooooh right i'll remember that one, zambo warned me about you hillbillys with your caddys lol ;)

chelle

Back to the top
funk send me some pics/spec and a price mate im interested
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.