Skip navigation

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

jellybelly said

anyone gonna vote for me and my motor COTM :)

then funk in MOTM :lol:

i'l vote for ya bub - gotta return the vote fella  8)

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
Eh up im hoping chellemk1 is a chick zambo ;-)

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

Eh up im hoping chellemk1 is a chick zambo ;-)

yeah of course……a chick wiva dick lol…..its huge mate you'l be impressed beats yours and mine put together!!!lol

chelle

Back to the top
lol thats not hard, yours is inverted. lol lol lol

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
lol  -  im all woman!

chelle

Back to the top
i think Zammo has developed a split personality while he's been away, either that or hes had the chop….

Zammo in a mini skirt and fish nets, i fear i have just stepped into Funk head and dreams! eeeeeeewww!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
I was out last night and come back to this!!!!  I'm impressed  :mrgreen:

Zammbo is Chelle…. Chelle is Zambo… it's all gone very Drees meets Stubble around here  8O !!!!!

rattrombo - come along… my motor is virtually dust with a bit of paint on it lol…. we have everything from non mk1's to rusty mk1's like mine through to outstanding mk1's like Raj's…. it's about the banter as you can see… and basically getting as many mk1's to look around as we can  :mrgreen:

I removed the drawn on penis on me as it was huge therefore….. false advertising on the forum  :lol: !!!

So…. secret santa then ladies, gents and ladygents (Zamelle)!!!!  We have 10 so far I beleive…. I'm gunna get Zamelle a double ended present if I pull "it" out of the hat 8O…. one end would be a gillette razor and the other would be No.7 lipstick  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
jelly and funk you got votes for cotm and motm
anyone gunna vote for my poor old cabby  :(  
got less votes than last month  :lol:
next month new picture me thinks  :)
you lot get weirder every time i look on hear but very funny  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I was out last night and come back to this!!!!  I'm impressed  :mrgreen:

Zammbo is Chelle…. Chelle is Zambo… it's all gone very Drees meets Stubble around here  8O !!!!!

rattrombo - come along… my motor is virtually dust with a bit of paint on it lol…. we have everything from non mk1's to rusty mk1's like mine through to outstanding mk1's like Raj's…. it's about the banter as you can see… and basically getting as many mk1's to look around as we can  :mrgreen:

I removed the drawn on penis on me as it was huge therefore….. false advertising on the forum  :lol: !!!

So…. secret santa then ladies, gents and ladygents (Zamelle)!!!!  We have 10 so far I beleive…. I'm gunna get Zamelle a double ended present if I pull "it" out of the hat 8O…. one end would be a gillette razor and the other would be No.7 lipstick  :mrgreen:

hahah chelle is definetly just chelle now that i no longer have my laptop hijacked! but i do like the idea of the double ender however i reckon it should be back scratcher one end and a bottle opener the other end x  time for dragons den i think!

chelle

Back to the top
good news sorry i havnt been on for ages i have been really busy at work….  anyway the good new is Preston has become a big brother to Eloise Cynthia Parr born 22nd October at 1.06 am weighing 8lb 1 1/2 oz  ill post up pics when i down load them. Little P is back to his normal self, thanks for the well wishes guys.

The RC races sound great, i used to race ministock in leighton buzzard, i sold my whole collection when i discovered ebay 10 - 12 years ago, i had a wildone, a grasshopper and old skool sand rover and my brother had a hornet and a mitsubishi paejo,

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Cracking news all round Ant that's a serious weight off you guys with Preston pulling through again to his normal self excellent!!!!  Congratulations to you all for the new addition to the Parr household  :wink:

Who won the guess the weight/day?

Back to the top

brucieboy said

i think Zammo has developed a split personality while he's been away, either that or hes had the chop….

Zammo in a mini skirt and fish nets, i fear i have just stepped into Funk head and dreams! eeeeeeewww!!

Oh dear Brucieboy you really hav got issue's , it not good to think out loud bruv especially with your fantasy's but I'm flattered!!

I see I am really needed at the meet again as funkstars jokes hav not got any better!!!  Hey  Funkstar I bet your still on the same bender you was on when I last came to the meet you really should try being sober it's really not that bad ya know,  and I know Nikl found it emotionally hard not seeing my cabby any more it was the love of his life and he took it hard but hey absence makes the heart grow stronger Nikl soon you shall  be together again , i'v been reading all the love letters to my  cabby you'v been sending, some of them were poetry m8 I choked up just reading them to her lol !!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
And spudwok please contain your self when you see me my fury little friend,  it does get rather embarrassing when you mount and hump my leg out of excitement lol

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
ok me too gotta get Alison mot n tax 1st :D

Back to the top

felix said

ok me too gotta get Alison mot n tax 1st :D

Hiya,

Does that mean you are joining us for the November meet? Nice one!!!

Zambo…. if you bought wipe clean trousers you would only be embarrassed for a few mins  :wink:

Back to the top
I wanna be there …..If I can't get me tax ( no money ) Then I'll have to go in ma Polo GTI instead  :redfaced:

Back to the top
im def coming to this so spud so put me down for the secret santa thing im getting itchy feet and thinkin of selling up again! but dont worry will be staying with a mk1 just fancy a soft top sportline/rivarge prob not the best idea as winters coming up!!

Back to the top

felix said

I wanna be there …..If I can't get me tax ( no money ) Then I'll have to go in ma Polo GTI instead  :redfaced:

Come in whatever mode of transport you have mate even push bike.  It's just a mingle of like minded people really…. be good to meet ya!!  :wink:

greydog said

im def coming to this so spud so put me down for the secret santa thing im getting itchy feet and thinkin of selling up again! but dont worry will be staying with a mk1 just fancy a soft top sportline/rivarge prob not the best idea as winters coming up!!

I saw your for sale ad… I'd have your motor if I could afford it as it's such a brilliant colour and really different.  Shell looks very tidy.  Glad you aren't leaving us though bud.  Winter is always the time to buy a softtop as you can get a better deal.  As you're part of the Milton Keynes crew Funk-Star might be able to source/have something you might like…..  :dontknow:

Greydog…. you are on the secret santa list mate!!

Secret Santa

Secret Santa

1. Spud
2. Brucieboy
3. Funk-star
4. Nickl
5. Ant
6. JellyBelly
7. Lessy-jim
8. Chelle
9. Snizle
10. Studs
11. Zambo
12. Greydog

Cracking thanks for getting involved and keeping this meet fun….. I love you guys…. well… some of you lot…. ok…. I have no other friends so you'll do  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
ye i was going to give funk a shout as i may be going to look at a rivarge next wk just get some advise on what to look out etc etc

Back to the top
Lol love it, zambos back up and posting and in need of a double ender with chelle?!!!! :dontknow:

Zambo- it's been a while……..and your gaybriolet doesn't stand a chance with the amount of petrol and matches iv accumulated for it since we last saw you!!! :mrgreen:

This sounds like this months going to be great- and less of the rusty hill billy wagon- uv got to catch my shed first before your allowed the right to insult it…….catch it if you can! :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.