Skip navigation

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Meet - 2nd November - Pre-Xmas!!!!

Spoilsport

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
i'll bring my straightners to the meet spud.. get you looking less like a tumbledried-tribble in no time.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
LMAO!!! gutted i missed the rude one!  whats with the …"and men" part! how very dare you!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
yea hilterwok clamped down on the showing of a microsoft paint penis. lolololol

Back to the top
HAHAHAHA!! no fun, no fun at all! technically you didnt type it, its an image so it should be allowed!

Back to the top
Yea plus the fact that legally your required to be 18 years of age to view this forum.

Back to the top
and what 18 year old hasnt seen a drawn peni$ somewhere!? its standard do draw one at any given opportunity!

Back to the top
exactly, i know hitlerwok has to keep the gestapo happy but come on, its in the mk region thread where we chat poop anyway.

Back to the top

Back to the top
i resemble that remark.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
exactly! people know this and they should prepare for such nonsense when clicking 'MK meet' its a standard procedure.

cheers Dave, we try, come join us in the random corner, where nothing makes sense, but everything seems to make sense. please close the door behind you however, as our noise seems to be affecting the monestry downstairs!

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

i resemble that remark.

i agree you are very odd lol lol lol

Back to the top
resemble?

Back to the top

can i

is this for show ars only or can any old dirty mk1 come hehe :?  :lol:

Back to the top

can i

Back to the top
judging by the spudwok and a heap of a caddy and the like…we're not fussy mate! lol, come on down,

you thinking of joining us? where you from mate?

Back to the top

Re: can i

rattrombo said

The dirtier the better please, makes me feel better when others cars are as 'ongoing' as mine :D

Back to the top
stick zambeaky on the list for secret santa :)

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
anyone gonna vote for me and my motor COTM :)

then funk in MOTM :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
hi peeps this is zambeaky and i will be coming to the next meet, im at chelle's house telling her all about , spudwoks recent hair loss prob, funkstars drinking habbits, nikl's hills hav eyes hillbilly genes, brucieboys camp wave!!  im back and im armed with lots of new abuse for you all missed missed all you guys -

chelle

long live bew:)
There are too many online users to list.