Skip navigation

Milton Keynes Meet - at the pub! Tuesday 7th February

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Meet - at the pub! Tuesday 7th February

fair play to ya mate! wish i was un employed i would have asked to come with! lol sounds like a road trip!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
I'm coming, ……..to the meet that is!

Fuel economy…..Pah!

Back to the top
Lol drunkstar, 600 miles round trip in the tt is a doddle- it's called 90 mph and the 600 miles will fly past- you off to camelford again?

Back to the top
Taking the a2, twice the mpg ;-)

Yea camelford, staying in Bodmin j& kids are going to pop to the Eden project.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Nice, if your down there for a night you should go to a village about 5 miles fro
 camelford called trebarwith strand and have dinner at the port william pub on the cliff top looking over the whole bay- it's where I've parked my t4 to sleep in when I drive down a stupid o clock…..great food- even better cider!! :mrgreen:

You lucky git, I wish I was going- I'm itching for a surf!

Back to the top
We're there till Saturday night, might go there, tho it's prob some hillbilly pub/gay mincer pub if you recommend

Back to the top
Good to see the newbies coming along and graydog!!!  Looking forward to seeign what you turn up in!!!

I take it it's dumping the mk1's in the car park for a quick look around before grabbing a pint and mingling with newbies and old faces???  Sounds good to me!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Skulls is your motor finished yet mate?

Back to the top
That'll be a not from me spud' by the summer hopefully

Fuel economy…..Pah!

Back to the top
might come along in the santana then. if i can get out of work. doing 14 hour days at the moment. makes me very tired!
 i'd love to show off the golf though. cant be long now. i dropped it off at the garage just over a year ago! cant wait to get it back and fit my new cam cover! i made it at work. it is so shiny!

Back to the top
Not going to make this one, it's Janine's nans funeral.

Back to the top
Snow woop woop, I'm in 6 inches of snow where I live- time to break out the 4wd pick-up truck for some fun!!

Back to the top
Sorry to hear that funk.  My uncle in Scotland passed away yesterday so I am waiting to hear when I will be travelling up north… not a good month.

I will be at this meet…. me and Alaine made this today near a busy road nick…. what you got:-

Back to the top
Spud, you have to much time on your hands if your making snowmen, I spent today burying one of the blokes car at work behind a huge snow drift that was created by a jcb digger and a nick!!! Shame I didn't see his face when he saw what we had done! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Picked up the van today just in time, good news, Mrs informs me my boy is at athletics tomorrow night and will need collecting, not so good news, next time

Back to the top
TONIGHT PEEPS!!! cant wait to see everyone! drive carefully! WOOP 8-)8)

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
See you soon Bruce, should be a good turnout.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Im back from the funeral so will prob pop over!

Back to the top
just finished work :( started at 6 this morning(13.5 hr day).
too tired to make it im afraid. sorry guys. i'd have liked to show you the santana. maybe next month when there is less overtime to be done.

Back to the top
A very good turnout this month, Skulls, Graydog, and Danish, thanks for making the effort and to the regulars funk, Bruce and studs, and bruce's polo mate.

No spud and Chelle !!!!! Northampton too snowy still !

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

A very good turnout this month, Skulls, Graydog, and Danish, thanks for making the effort and to the regulars funk, Bruce and studs, and bruce's polo mate.

No spud and Chelle !!!!! Northampton too snowy still !

Bloody forgot about this I thought it was this coming Tuesday for some reason  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all had a cracking time!!!  I'm hoping to get my MK1's up and running in  March ready to bring to the April meet  :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.